PDA

View Full Version : Far cry 3 classic achievements not unlocking

Dawson25192290
06-01-2018, 04:34 PM
I have some story related achievements that have not unlocked. I have completed the entire story but some havenít triggered. The achievements for the rescue of certain characters being some.

UrbanBass
06-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Me too, the Deep Cover achievement didn't unlock which is really annoying because it is story related and very late on in the game, its not doing my OCD any good because all my previous Farcry games are on 100% completion, i have logged in and out and still no luck getting it to unlock, i have also seen people say achievements have popped hours later but nothing yet,
So Ubisoft, my question is can this be rectified with a patch or somehow re-syncing
Or do i have to restart?

Studz00251
06-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Me too, the Deep Cover achievement didn't unlock which is really annoying because it is story related and very late on in the game, its not doing my OCD any good because all my previous Farcry games are on 100% completion, i have logged in and out and still no luck getting it to unlock, i have also seen people say achievements have popped hours later but nothing yet,
So Ubisoft, my question is can this be rectified with a patch or somehow re-syncing
Or do i have to restart?

Same here, the one story achievement related to defeating Vaas didnít unlock. I unlocked the one immediately following it for hang gliding to the new island. Any way to get this unlocked?

Gottoachieve
06-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Well I encountered the same problem where some of my story line achievements never unlocked. There is no known fix yet as some of my friends have ran into the same problem and havenít seemed to find a fix. And I doubt Ubisoft will release a patch to fix it

Dawson25192290
06-03-2018, 11:46 PM
The only achievement I need is for killing Vaas. Iíve done a second and even 3rd playthrough to try and get it but no matter what it just doesnít give me it. I have 100% achievements on all other car cryís and now a single achievement is stopping from having it on this one.

Studz00251
06-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Just talked with Ubisoft support, they said they have no way of unlocking achievements, and the only foreseeable fix is to try again. Fun note, the guy I talked to didnít even know this forum existed.

Dawson25192290
06-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Just talked with Ubisoft support, they said they have no way of unlocking achievements, and the only foreseeable fix is to try again. Fun note, the guy I talked to didnít even know this forum existed.

Trying again makes no difference with the kill vaas achievement. Iíve done 5 playthroughs attempting to get this and itís the only one the wonít unlock now. Looks like Iím going to be stuck with a single missing achievement.

Studz00251
06-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Trying again makes no difference with the kill vaas achievement. Iíve done 5 playthroughs attempting to get this and itís the only one the wonít unlock now. Looks like Iím going to be stuck with a single missing achievement.

Open a ticket with them. Did you just use a new save slot? Did you try to delete the saved data and try again?

pgpointon
06-06-2018, 06:51 PM
My game not only failed to unlock the memory cards achievement but crashed every time during the poker game with Hoyt near the end, so I can't finish. Very frustrating indeed. i'm certainly not starting again.

Dawson25192290
06-06-2018, 10:43 PM
I finally got it to unlock after 8 plathroughs. Itís ridiculous that I have to play through the game 8 times just for a single achievement. It being Ubisoft I shouldnít be that surprised of bugs in honesty.

Studz00251
06-06-2018, 11:20 PM
I finally got it to unlock after 8 plathroughs. Itís ridiculous that I have to play through the game 8 times just for a single achievement. It being Ubisoft I shouldnít be that surprised of bugs in honesty.

Did you do anything specific on the playthrough where it finally unlocked? Just curious as I havenít attempted it again since it broke with work and kids and stuff.

Megalodon302
06-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Maybe resetting the console could allow the achievements to properly sync and unlock?