PDA

View Full Version : Wrong password !?

El_Tabarnacos
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
The first day it was fine I could connect but today strangely when I type in my password ( the EXACT same password ) it says wrong password and something even more strange theres no lock icon next to my profile name AND the first letter of the profile name isn't in capital anymore... Please.. help ?

Edit : And when I just click login without any passwords it takes me into the main menu and when I click singleplayer it says You need a profile in order to go singleplayer or something like that and when I click multiplayer then internet it says In order to play online you need to upgrade your profile, The only problem is that the account was already upgraded I had like 4000$ and a new class and I also had half the career done... Im on PC by the way.. HALP

El_Tabarnacos
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
The first day it was fine I could connect but today strangely when I type in my password ( the EXACT same password ) it says wrong password and something even more strange theres no lock icon next to my profile name AND the first letter of the profile name isn't in capital anymore... Please.. help ?

Edit : And when I just click login without any passwords it takes me into the main menu and when I click singleplayer it says You need a profile in order to go singleplayer or something like that and when I click multiplayer then internet it says In order to play online you need to upgrade your profile, The only problem is that the account was already upgraded I had like 4000$ and a new class and I also had half the career done... Im on PC by the way.. HALP

El_Tabarnacos
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
I tried restarting my computer too but still nothing.. And restarting steam at the same time didn't do it. I suspect a file corrupted but that would suck.. really.