PDA

View Full Version : Revelations cutscene length and Embers length

GunnarGunderson
09-16-2011, 08:47 PM
http://playstationlifestyle.ne...ene-length-revealed/ (http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/09/16/assassins-creed-revelations-cutscene-length-revealed/)

Revelations will have approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of cutscenes while Embers will be 20 minutes and 31 seconds

GunnarGunderson
09-16-2011, 08:47 PM
http://playstationlifestyle.ne...ene-length-revealed/ (http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/09/16/assassins-creed-revelations-cutscene-length-revealed/)

Revelations will have approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of cutscenes while Embers will be 20 minutes and 31 seconds

Calvarok
09-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Hmm. Not bad. Of course, It's quality over quantity. Hopefully the fact that they're trying to make the action sequences less cutscene driven has impacted the amount of cutscenes. And hopefully there aren't as many wasted cutscene seconds as in AC2, where they just panned over a thing that happens in-game.

Hopefully the lack of crowd missions affected that too, no introductions to side quests anymore.

Ah well, all this speculation doesn't really help. I'm glad that it's more than Brotherhood. Hope that translates into better. : )

an-assassin
09-17-2011, 12:40 AM
How much time of cutscenes did AC2 and ACB had.

EDIT: sry, I wrote this before reading the article

kriegerdesgottes
09-17-2011, 12:55 AM
ACII had three hours.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 02:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
ACII had three hours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way. Seriously?

blazefp
09-17-2011, 05:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

No way. Seriously? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seemed a lot less when I played it

LightRey
09-17-2011, 05:14 AM
Well, whatever the amount it doesn't really matter much anyways, since much of the story is conveyed outside of cutscenes.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

It seemed a lot less when I played it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, right? Now I feel bad since I'll be aware of how long they'll be. But probably not since I'll be plowing through that game on faboy mode.

GunnarGunderson
09-17-2011, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

It seemed a lot less when I played it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, right? Now I feel bad since I'll be aware of how long they'll be. But probably not since I'll be plowing through that game on faboy mode. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I know, I want to finish Revelations and Saints Row 3 before someone inevitably tries to spoil one of the endings, and they come out on the same day

Moultonborough
09-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Good luck with that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I'm not sure it is a good thing or not. It might give us a rough idea how long the main story is.

rileypoole1234
09-17-2011, 05:34 PM
At least it's more than Brotherhood. I cannot wait for this game. My excitement has been slowly rising over the past couple of days.

DarthViscer
09-17-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm glad to see Embers as a fully fleshed out short rather than the ****ty 6 minute Ascendance. I mean don't get me wrong Ascendance was cool but way too short and incorrect to the Canon of the game.

NewBlade200
09-17-2011, 07:04 PM
I hope they use that extra 15 minuets wisely. Of course, as stated above it should be quality over quantity. As was also stated before a large chunk of the story can be summed up without cutsceanes, leaving more room for revelations.