PDA

View Full Version : Please help

The_Inquisitor8
05-31-2018, 08:19 PM
Dear fellow members,

i have an interesting question please help if you can.

- I play and from some reason the characters during the match do some very interesting move. I know this move-sets, but i don' t use them, because it' s very easy to parrying.

- I can' t explain it, but it seems to me like someone is also can control my heroes, (like a remote option) and he / she want demonstrate this skill, but he / she destroy me with that and I can' t nothing to do about it.

- Is this possible, if yes how can I lock out him from my game ?

PLEASE HELP.

Best regards

The_Inq.

Fairemont
05-31-2018, 09:15 PM
If I'm understanding what you're saying properly, then no, this is not possible.

If you have a tendancy to mash buttons you may want to focus on not doing so. For example, when playing Nobushi, I have a tenancy to try and throw her light after a kick or some such with a little too much zeal and click more than once. For whatever reason that particular move likes to queue up more so than others and despite still being in the animation for the first one it will automatically launch the second one even though it doesn't feel like I am doing it.

That might be your problem, too.

UbiJurassic
05-31-2018, 10:59 PM
Dear fellow members,

i have an interesting question please help if you can.

- I play and from some reason the characters during the match do some very interesting move. I know this move-sets, but i don' t use them, because it' s very easy to parrying.

- I can' t explain it, but it seems to me like someone is also can control my heroes, (like a remote option) and he / she want demonstrate this skill, but he / she destroy me with that and I can' t nothing to do about it.

- Is this possible, if yes how can I lock out him from my game ?

PLEASE HELP.

Best regards

The_Inq.

Assuming you are asking if someone else can take control of your hero, it is not possible. If there are unintended movements happening when playing the game, make sure that you don't have any extra controllers, mice, keyboards, or peripheral devices plugged in while you are playing.