PDA

View Full Version : The Official Research Place



cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 11:47 PM
If you have questions about a certain item or person or date or would like to know why some things in AC are like this. Or who is this person(Assuming he/she is real)...

ASK AWAY!

I am sure members and myself would love to help you research for whatever it is you want to research about.


I am good for researching things on History and People. Not so much on items.



I have a question for some of you members about an item in AC. Was the Hidden blade possible during the original Assasins Creed time? Did they have that type of advanced weaponry during Altair's time, or was it just for the game?

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 11:47 PM
If you have questions about a certain item or person or date or would like to know why some things in AC are like this. Or who is this person(Assuming he/she is real)...

ASK AWAY!

I am sure members and myself would love to help you research for whatever it is you want to research about.


I am good for researching things on History and People. Not so much on items.



I have a question for some of you members about an item in AC. Was the Hidden blade possible during the original Assasins Creed time? Did they have that type of advanced weaponry during Altair's time, or was it just for the game?

primerib69
08-23-2010, 11:52 PM
lawl just kidding bro. hey whats the name of the basilica in venice? and was there actually any historical significance for it?

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 01:07 AM
MMMM I study the exact period AC2 is set in so have access to huge libarys full of books fromthe period so i think i will be ok if i need to find anything out its all at my fingure tips.

Thanks for the idea its a nice one but i think i will be ok.

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 01:10 AM
the AC2 hidden blade wasn't around in AC1's game.

AC2 has two conveyors and a blade, AC1's has 1 conveyor and a blade

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
lawl just kidding bro. hey whats the name of the basilica in venice? and was there actually any historical significance for it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Without sounding incedibly dumb is this sarcasim or do you genuinly not know? If you dont of course Saint Marks Basilica has loads of history too it.

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
the AC2 hidden blade wasn't around in AC1's game.

AC2 has two conveyors and a blade, AC1's has 1 conveyor and a blade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a random thing to say?

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 01:15 AM
eh? wasn't sulke asking about that?

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 01:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
eh? wasn't sulke asking about that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL so he was my bad mate. Clearly i should read the whole thread before getting post happy. You showed me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 01:38 AM
i've actually made AC2's hidden blade (out of cardboard) the two conveyors were pretty hard

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 01:44 AM
has anyone actually seen a vid of Ezio with the parachute? This is my link for the information:

http://www.eurogamer.net/artic...rhood-preview?page=2 (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-23-assassins-creed-brotherhood-preview?page=2)

Go down to this bit:
not by diving into a bale of hay, for once, but by using another of Leonardo da Vinci's helpful inventions: the parachute.

The parachute, which looks precarious but does what you'd expect, is manoeuvrable enough that Ezio is even able to land directly on a horse.

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 02:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
has anyone actually seen a vid of Ezio with the parachute? This is my link for the information:

http://www.eurogamer.net/artic...rhood-preview?page=2 (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-23-assassins-creed-brotherhood-preview?page=2)

Go down to this bit:
not by diving into a bale of hay, for once, but by using another of Leonardo da Vinci's helpful inventions: the parachute.

The parachute, which looks precarious but does what you'd expect, is manoeuvrable enough that Ezio is even able to land directly on a horse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not related to the thread atall but sounds interesting very interesting.

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 02:32 AM
it is related, Research could be to do with researching questions from fellow AC-ians

itsamea-mario
08-24-2010, 02:41 AM
the thing with the parachute is, that unless they want to completely deviate from history, the only way ezio could use the parachute is if it was pre placed on a building, as after all it was just a large pyramid shaped canvasy thing, not at all concealable.

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 02:44 AM
but he's the man with inflatable water floaties! anything is possible for Messer Ezio "Don't-You-Dare-Break-My-Nail" Auditore

primerib69
08-24-2010, 03:03 AM
i thought saint marks basilica was the one in rome

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 06:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
i thought saint marks basilica was the one in rome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saint peters mate Saint marks is in Vencie.