PDA

View Full Version : Please give us at least one real PVE challenge

Hammelsneid
05-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Hi there,

after having the honor to play the Test your Metal event, I really miss some real challenge against bots. Make them strong, make them huge, make them OP as hell, as long as it is a real challenge for me and my friends if we want to take a break from PVP. Maybe some sort of extra difficulty check-box. That would be great and really appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
kindest regard,
Hammelsneid

Card1acArrest
05-27-2018, 03:50 PM
Agree!

we do understand this is a pvp game mainly, fine.

but cant you apply the wonderdul fight mechanisms with also a traditional pve scenario setting? in most games you fight bots/stuff to a boss. the storyline does same.

but cant you make it 2-4 on same team vs the story with tougher and tougher fights and maybe a boss too? :)

or a linear team 4v4 where one team must achieve an objective to take a final location foghting from door to door.
dunno :)

Hammelsneid
05-27-2018, 04:06 PM
The thing is, we have the option to play literally everything except tournaments against bots, which means the function itself is already there.. but the bots aren't a challenge like the bosses from test your metal were. Plus: I improved my parrying nowhere that effective as in test your metal. Such a thing shouldnt be a yearly event and then for 2 weeks.. it should be permanent and I dont think, that the PVP section will lose their playerbase, if that's the fear of the devs.

SpaceJim12
05-29-2018, 10:49 AM
after having the honor to play the Test your Metal event, I really miss some real challenge against bots. Make them strong, make them huge, make them OP as hell, as long as it is a real challenge for me and my friends if we want to take a break from PVP. Maybe some sort of extra difficulty check-box. That would be great and really appreciated.

Well, I think bots in this game will never be OP. Bits use pattern to their moves, so you can predict it. I can easily win test your metal with one move on Glad. Dodge, GB, Heavy, Charged UB, Toe Stub, reapeat. The only difficult I have was about time I should use this move to kill boss. So I don't think you should wait something cool from PvE.
They could design bots with ability to parry everything and CGB any GB. But this just make bots unbeatable.