PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Revelations - unticked box and hidden wells

PhilyG213
05-26-2018, 02:58 PM
So I'm going to bring back something from long ago.

Do you all remember that "Additional Memories" box in Revelations that somehow stays unticked all the time? Well some time ago I was playing Revelations again because I bought the DLC's for it and after finishing them it still stayed unticked. Searching for an answer I found one from as far back as 2008. Apparently we need to blast open all 31 wells in the main area and people either say it's either bugged or couldn't find all 31. The oldest map I found was from 2014 showing 30 locations.

So now that it's 2018 and I'm genuinely curious, I'm gonna bring back these old questions. Has someone managed to tick the box and find all 31 wells? Do we have to blast open all the wells to tick the box or are they separate from each other? OR is it a bug and we can't do any of it.

The Ezio Collection came out recently. Did anyone try it out if it works there?

santap555
05-31-2018, 03:19 PM
I think it's a unfinished feature of the game. This is annoying as hell and unfortunately the problem did not get fixed in The Ezio Collection.

Locopells
05-31-2018, 05:30 PM
Yep, there was a LOT that got dumped in the rush to get ACR out.

PhilyG213
06-04-2018, 07:06 PM
I think it's a unfinished feature of the game. This is annoying as hell and unfortunately the problem did not get fixed in The Ezio Collection.

Well that's sad. How do you know?

Yep, there was a LOT that got dumped in the rush to get ACR out.

I didn't play it right after it came out. Was there something more that got dumped?