PDA

View Full Version : Why does the Vizier stab people with his sheath?

The_Despair_
12-28-2011, 08:37 PM
There's only two possibilities.

1. The Vizier is just too lazy to bother taking the sword out of its sheath, so he just takes the whole thing and shoves it through someone.
2. The Vizier has a really lousy holster for his sheath so that when he goes to yank his sword out, he accidentally takes the sheath along with it.

He must be pretty strong to shove something blunt like that through someone.

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Cause he can? O.o

InfamousQ1987
12-29-2011, 12:41 AM
I thought that was wierd when I seen this. Its not like he has 2 blades, yet he slices my back as if he has 2 blades. I thought it was a bit sloppy to be honest. Also one of the champions arm alternatives is a sleeve on his right hand, and a hidden blade attatched to his flesh instead of strapped on. A bit silly to complain about, but come on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Serrachio
12-29-2011, 02:52 AM
The Vizier always unsheathes his sword from his scabbard when he performs moves, it's just that Ubisoft have failed to take the sword out of the sheath during customisation and the character selection screen.

When he slashes his target from behind, he also whacks them with the scabbard.

The_Despair_
12-29-2011, 02:59 AM
No, he only takes his sword out in that move you described. In other moves, like the gut stab, the sword stays in the sheath.

Serrachio
12-29-2011, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by The_Despair_:
No, he only takes his sword out in that move you described. In other moves, like the gut stab, the sword stays in the sheath.

In that case, they've only made him take the sword out during his unique animations, but they've treated it like a regular sword everywhere else.

I don't really mind it, considering that the plain swords looks all dirty and unappealing, though I can see why it can be a little jarring.