PDA

View Full Version : Constant parrying

Archeun
05-25-2018, 08:58 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ubi needs to do more to ban cheating. When people are capable of parrying every single light or heavy thrown; something is going on beyond skill. Just saying.

Jrock42_
05-25-2018, 09:24 PM
Played against a Highlander last night, it felt like he was in my head, I was trying out the new orochi. I have never felt so utterly powerless. It wasn't like he was reacting to my attacks he was predicting me. OF stance he dodge the lights, I tried to gb he Scottish kicked me. He would start the caber toss mix up and CC my dodge attack. I gave up. He was 2 gud 4 me

Archeun
05-25-2018, 09:28 PM
There is software that allows people to cheat. It's well known and documented. They need to be immediately banned for life.

UbiJurassic
05-25-2018, 11:20 PM
As always, we encourage players to utilize the in-game reporting system to mark players who you believe might be cheating and to record suspected cheaters and forward the video to our support team. Each report is reviewed carefully and from there we can seek to take appropriate actions where necessary.

Frostynuggman84
05-29-2018, 02:15 PM
As always, we encourage players to utilize the in-game reporting system to mark players who you believe might be cheating and to record suspected cheaters and forward the video to our support team. Each report is reviewed carefully and from there we can seek to take appropriate actions where necessary.

Funny I came across this thread because I have a lil input from a duel I played a cpl days ago. Played against a zerker who I destroyed first round and then he went from a 30 ping to 180 and the lag begun. I reported him and quit. Then got immediatly matched with him again. And the same scenario I just described happened again. Ok fine I reported and quit only to get matched with him AGAIN! lol this haplened TEN times in a ROW! Needless to say everytime I was paired with him I immediately reported and quit. So this guy got reported 10 times in prob a 15 min period. So who know what or if anything was done about that.

Frostynuggman84
05-29-2018, 02:17 PM
Oh and to add to this, maybe you guys should implement something that documents the match ID on reported matches that way you dont have to rely on the community to record and upload their problems. After all we bought the game to play it not fix it....

SpaceJim12
05-29-2018, 03:18 PM

The problem here is that could be cases whan you can't said for sure cheating or skill.
While I try to report all suspicious players, you never could be sure on 100%. But I really think that if someone didn't make a single mistake for a whole match, this really can't be skill question.
And sometimes I met people who block of CGB guaranteed moves. This guys use some cheat tiggers for sure.

Btw, sometimes report isn't easy to do. Last weekend I played match where enemies team had 3 Raiders, which looks almost the same. And in one 3v3 fight, I kicked one of them with Shinobi and than did heavy. And he blocked it, but this impossible, cause this heavy guaranteed. Sure, he is cheater. But in the middle of teamfight I didn't see his nickname, and surely can't report all three Raiders for his one.