PDA

View Full Version : Confirm or Deny??

SODsniper
03-16-2006, 04:28 AM
When Goliath first posted, he mentioned that there were many confidentially agreements in place that is hindering what he can and cannot disclose. That made perfect sense and I supported that to the hilt.

However, I would think that there is nothing preventing him or anyone from confirming or denying what has already been disclosed. Most notably, the EGM report. Surely nothing in any kind of agreement made, would prevent someone from UBI saying, "Yep, it's all true" or "Nope, it's a pack o lies"...

Can anyone confirm or deny the accuracy of what has been reported??

SODsniper
03-16-2006, 04:28 AM
When Goliath first posted, he mentioned that there were many confidentially agreements in place that is hindering what he can and cannot disclose. That made perfect sense and I supported that to the hilt.

However, I would think that there is nothing preventing him or anyone from confirming or denying what has already been disclosed. Most notably, the EGM report. Surely nothing in any kind of agreement made, would prevent someone from UBI saying, "Yep, it's all true" or "Nope, it's a pack o lies"...

Can anyone confirm or deny the accuracy of what has been reported??

Deosl
03-16-2006, 06:56 AM
Umm, say what?
The EGM report contains info/facts about R6: Vegas for 360. Why should anyone from Ubisoft confirm this & that is accurate when EGM has an exclusive sneak peek.

My guess is when Ubisoft is about to reveal anything big about the game they will notify major sites and let'em all know instead of just posting here.

Another note, this is the PC forums. Where we have yet to gain any info other than it's confirmed for PC, thats all we have at the moment.
Read the console forums for more info on EGM report or buy the mag. yourself.

SODsniper
03-16-2006, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deosl:
Umm, say what?
The EGM report contains info/facts about R6: Vegas for 360. Why should anyone from Ubisoft confirm this & that is accurate when EGM has an exclusive sneak peek.

My guess is when Ubisoft is about to reveal anything big about the game they will notify major sites and let'em all know instead of just posting here.

Another note, this is the PC forums. Where we have yet to gain any info other than it's confirmed for PC, thats all we have at the moment.
Read the console forums for more info on EGM report or buy the mag. yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooops Look what happens when one assumes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I had thought that the EGM article was the PC info, not the console info. Especially since the info was posted *IN* the PC Forum.

Color me embarrassed... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

So, to clarify... All the info posted about the EGM etc etc articles in this forum in the last week or so has been solely about the CONSOLE version of R6-5, not the PC version...

SODsniper
03-16-2006, 08:59 AM
I guess, then, that FI_FlimFlam was correct in his post about the TIME issues with R6-5