PDA

View Full Version : personal assassins "NO SPOILERS PLEASE"

an-assassin
11-17-2010, 11:57 AM
now the game is out I want to ask, what is the personal assassin.

an-assassin
11-17-2010, 11:57 AM
now the game is out I want to ask, what is the personal assassin.

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 12:40 PM
It's hard to tell you without spoiling it, uh, you can call upon multiples to help you and it's SO worth it.

Caligula__
11-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm pretty sure it's either an assassin that follows you everywhere or an assassin who you can promote to Master Assassin and it looks like Ezio

SpiritedPower00
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM
it's assassin's that you can call to come and help you out when you need it

ItsTehf3ds
11-17-2010, 05:09 PM
If you haven't sent them out on missions they can come and help you. On some missions its required for 100%. They are sweet and well worth the time to get.

CSWardog
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Probably a stupid question. Is there a certain point in the story with which you start recruiting assassins because I've liberated several sections of the city from the Borgia and haven't had any oppurtunities to save and recruit any citizens.

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 05:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CSWardog:
Probably a stupid question. Is there a certain point in the story with which you start recruiting assassins because I've liberated several sections of the city from the Borgia and haven't had any oppurtunities to save and recruit any citizens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, there is a point, rather early in the game when a few citizens are sick and tired of Borgia's !@#$ and have no where else to go, so they pledge their loyalty to You and the cause.