PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of grinding for event items.

GayForShugoki
05-22-2018, 06:42 AM
I really wish I was kidding or exaggerating when I say that I am currently at game number thirty-three as Nobushi, attempting to get the stupid guard. Why does this feel like Iím playing an MMO, in a dungeon run, and praying nobody rolls for loot?

It should take, at most, twelve games to get the complete set.

I mean, who decided that limited time event parts should be a random drop chance when you need three of them! Quick maths time.

3 x 18 = 54

Fifty-four parts to collect. Now, if it takes ten rounds per hero to get all the items, thatís 540 games needed to play to get all the weapons bare minimum. Each round of Dominion lasts for around nine minutes, so thatís six rounds per hour. Thatís ninety hours of work for some cosmetics, assuming everything goes right and you get them within ten games and not like me, who is now at thirty-seven games.

Armosias
05-22-2018, 07:33 AM
If it takes 10 rounds to get all the items for one hero you need to complete 180 games not 540. All this assuming you wanna every weapon piece for every hero.

GayForShugoki
05-22-2018, 07:39 AM
If it takes 10 rounds to get all the items for one hero you need to complete 180 games not 540. All this assuming you wanna every weapon piece for every hero.

180 x 3 = 540.

There are three weapon pieces to collect.

Hammelsneid
05-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Now, if it takes ten rounds per hero to get all the items, that’s 540 games needed to play to get all the weapons bare minimum.

Armosias wasn't wrong with his math and 180 games, if we take your statement literally ;) ten rounds - per hero - all items

But jokes aside - sometimes I'm lucky and get one at after the first game and 3 games later I even get the two missing parts both at the same time.. but most of the time it's really a grind to get those sweet weapons. But I honestly don't care much about grinding, because I like the game and I found out (again), that I might wanna try out the one or the other hero again and bring him up in rep. All in all it's kind of hard to get ALL of them, but on the other hand it's maybe not intended by the devs to have all players get all weapons.. if you want that anyway, even for heroes you dont play (yet), then I guess they want you to do that "little" extra effort.

GayForShugoki
05-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Armosias wasn't wrong with his math and 180 games, if we take your statement literally ;) ten rounds - per hero - all items

But jokes aside - sometimes I'm lucky and get one at after the first game and 3 games later I even get the two missing parts both at the same time.. but most of the time it's really a grind to get those sweet weapons. But I honestly don't care much about grinding, because I like the game and I found out (again), that I might wanna try out the one or the other hero again and bring him up in rep. All in all it's kind of hard to get ALL of them, but on the other hand it's maybe not intended by the devs to have all players get all weapons.. if you want that anyway, even for heroes you dont play (yet), then I guess they want you to do that "little" extra effort.

Ugh! I was meant to say ten rounds per weapon piece. ;'(

But, honestly, I bounce between heroes, seeing as Nobushi is no longer decent and not a favourite of mine. Perhaps having to redo it all again from rep 0 turned me off her, but it's still meh. I was aiming for all parts, but when I realised how long it took. Damn. No thank you.