PDA

View Full Version : PS4 to PC

Folis.-
05-21-2018, 05:50 PM
is it possible to take the stuff frome my ps4 for honor acount and transfer it to my pc for honor acount?
i bout the game on pc but my ps4 acout has all of my progres so far and i dont want to lose all the progres that i have in that acount becouse frome now on im going to be playing in my pc acount only.
is it possible?

Baggin_
05-21-2018, 06:06 PM
Unfortunately no. It would be an awesome thing though because I've got some steel and about 30 reps worth of characters on my ps4 account when I switched, but at least you'll be able to stomp some fools thinking your new until they figure out it's a smurf account :D

Folis.-
05-21-2018, 06:17 PM
that is sad to hear but you are right it will be fun if my ***ing nat desides to work properly

UbiInsulin
05-21-2018, 06:36 PM
is it possible to take the stuff frome my ps4 for honor acount and transfer it to my pc for honor acount?
i bout the game on pc but my ps4 acout has all of my progres so far and i dont want to lose all the progres that i have in that acount becouse frome now on im going to be playing in my pc acount only.
is it possible?

I'm afraid progress doesn't transfer between platforms. Sorry Folis.-!

Folis.-
05-21-2018, 08:47 PM
thats sad to hear because i love this game. all the hours lost. i dont think i will play anymore after hearing this.
imagine doing something for more that 500 hours chust to be told that all the work and progress that you put in it was worth nothing and you have to do it all over again.
its not really fair.
sad man.

Jedioutcast88
05-21-2018, 09:11 PM
It should, I don’t care if I have to repurchase the season pass character I just want my progress. The PS4 version in its current state is broken, unplayable, and just not fun to play. People shouldn’t have to suffer starting over if they have made progress on other systems.

Folis.-
05-21-2018, 10:54 PM
and having to pay for the game for the second time :(

Tyrjo
05-22-2018, 06:35 AM
It would probably lead to a few sales on PC if the account was unified across all platforms. It would buy the PC version in a heartbeat if I had the same progress on there. That way if I want to play some 1vs1 I will play on PC and if I want to 4v4 with my buddies I can play it on PS4.

Burn-The-Sinner
05-23-2018, 12:33 AM
It would probably lead to a few sales on PC if the account was unified across all platforms. It would buy the PC version in a heartbeat if I had the same progress on there. That way if I want to play some 1vs1 I will play on PC and if I want to 4v4 with my buddies I can play it on PS4.

These sort of machinations have hurt other companies in the past. Industry recognizes the practice as ******ed. I tend to think that their game is just a segregated mess of a code and it would be a nightmare to make the transfer. Even the orders are not the same. Sucks to be that guy.