PDA

View Full Version : Champ spezific quest are annoying!

Morotmir
05-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Hey guys,

do you like this Champ spezific quest? I mean that ones you have to do with for example Lawbringer. I hate LB and i really don't want to play him. And there are two of them daily. It is really annoying.

I mean there were similar quest one year ago and ubi removed them and changed them to "Play 3 games with an assasin". I don't get it why ubi returned to this quests. It's like do a mistake again and you know its wrong.

bannex19
05-21-2018, 04:11 PM
I don't mind them. Variety is the spice of life. Now if there is one that makes me play the shaman I'll be pissed ;)

jmin504
05-21-2018, 04:18 PM
Just duel against a bot? Should take no time to complete the contract.

I'm actually enjoying trying new champions I never had any interest in playing.

SpaceJim12
05-21-2018, 04:46 PM
I believe devs did it for players play on one-two chars all the time. Something to poke them to try new.
While I play almost 11 chars by myself (some pretty often, some occasionally) I don't have problems with this contracts. And when I see some, that include char I don't want to play, I just skip it. Cause, you know, I don't need xp for this guys, and this orders gives you small amount of steel.

HazelrahFirefly
05-21-2018, 04:46 PM
I'm confused... if you hate LB then why are you playing him? Is there a gun to your head demanding that all Orders be completed?

Otherwise you are just wasting your time. Xp for a hero you dont like, and a paltry amount of Steel you can gain while playing a hero you do like with a few extra matches.

UbiInsulin
05-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Just duel against a bot? Should take no time to complete the contract.

I'm actually enjoying trying new champions I never had any interest in playing.

I think this is the idea behind it. Sometimes it's fun to get out of your comfort zone for a little while.