PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "loot-limit"?

Hammelsneid
05-20-2018, 07:10 PM
Didn't test it out extremely, but since I've got today (played about 2 or 3 hours) some event loot and some normal loot in every single match.. it now seems to have stopped for me - at least for today or the next few hours. I literally just got more than ten times in a row "No loot found" and I just stopped now, because it's frustrating.. didn't change game mode or something else, never experienced that. If there are some "hidden" restrictions related to the recent event, then please tell us about such things. And if there really are such restrictions, on a sunday, when I've got time to play to catch some of the so beloved "time-limited" loot.. man.. can't find any words for what I would think about that.

Anyone else experiencing similar loot behavior? Or am I just major unlucky atm.. btw: got about 3 or 4 weapon sets for my heroes completed and just wanted to use my free time to go on with that.

Kind regards,
Hammelsneid

Update: Restarted the game and now I got some loot again. Seemed to be a problem at my side.. so nevermind, folks. Sorry for not trying that before asking.

Baggin_
05-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Each character has 60 pieces of gear they can hold before they're full.

Hammelsneid
05-22-2018, 10:53 AM
Sorry for not mentioning it, my inventroy on several heroes I tried at this moment was less than 30 items.. should've been enough space. After a restart I got loot again one time, and after that 2 more "no loot found". Still no idea, why the non-loot matches hit me so hard at this time. One day later everything seemed to be alright again for me. *shrug*

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-22-2018, 08:30 PM
It's all RNG. With my Lawbringer, I get event weapons after almost every match. But my Warden has gotten a grand total of one guard so far.

HazelrahFirefly
05-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Feels suspiciously like it's designed to give you 2/3 weapon pieces and then hold out to have players use Steel on crates. All 8 of the heroes I am getting loot for have 2/3 pieces, from over the weekend, and nothing has dropped since. Two days of Orders mostly done and still no more drops.

HazelrahFirefly
05-23-2018, 07:50 PM
Just like every event I am seriously frustrated with the weapon pieces dropping. If they are going to be only for a limited time then they have to drop with regularity. At the very least, they should be very common drops until the first one is gotten, and then the number can be turned down to all the other gear pieces.

I played for two and a half hours this morning and got nothing. Beginning to worry that I will run out of time.

katyandsox134
05-23-2018, 08:04 PM
You are limited how many Grenades or .? Why is that .

HazelrahFirefly
05-23-2018, 11:37 PM
You are limited how many Grenades or .? Why is that .

Wha?

Wrong forum?