PDA

View Full Version : Orochi buff

XXCyberFireXX
05-20-2018, 09:27 AM
All i want to know is what idiot at ubi decided that Orochi needed a dam buff? he is just unnecessarily fast now

Playing_Mantis
05-20-2018, 10:40 AM
well u tard... because he was the worst character in the game next to valk maybe... thats my assumption.

EvoX.
05-20-2018, 01:51 PM
All I want to know is what idiot thinks Orochi didn't need a buff?

Oh, nevermind.

XXCyberFireXX
05-20-2018, 05:58 PM
worst character? "u tard" valk needed the rework way more than orochi did. she has like nothing that is actually useful in her kit the only thing she has going for her are her light attacks. In my opinion they also did way to much to kensei, just off of his top heavy alone you have to prepare for one of like 5 things that could happen just off of his top heavy alone.because he can soft feint pretty much anything he wants to. They need to get there priorities straight on who needs reworks at the moment and who does not. i feel like the only thing orochi needed was that new storm rush as a good opener, not the blinding fast light attacks.

XXCyberFireXX
05-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Good one;)

XXCyberFireXX
05-20-2018, 06:02 PM
i regret putting idiot in my first post, i mean what person.

Knight_Raime
05-20-2018, 07:26 PM
worst character? "u tard" valk needed the rework way more than orochi did. she has like nothing that is actually useful in her kit the only thing she has going for her are her light attacks. In my opinion they also did way to much to kensei, just off of his top heavy alone you have to prepare for one of like 5 things that could happen just off of his top heavy alone.because he can soft feint pretty much anything he wants to. They need to get there priorities straight on who needs reworks at the moment and who does not. i feel like the only thing orochi needed was that new storm rush as a good opener, not the blinding fast light attacks.

Valk doesn't need a rework. She needs better damage, less recovery on things like sweep and shield crush/bash (whichever isn't the back dash into hold stance) and an extra way to get into sweep. Plus removal of GB whiff stumble. In a sense she just needs a zerk level of rework Plus an extra way into sweep. She doesn't need anything on the level of kensei or conq rework.

Kensei's top neutral heavy mix up can be stuffed with a 500ms light. beyond that you can dodge on the heavy indicator to avoid all soft feints sans his light soft feint.

Every hero needs some level of adjustment. Pk was adjusted because she was a major balance issue. Rochi was probably the second most popular hero next to warden. If you seriously don't think rochi needed every bit he got you either don't understand his kit or you have no knowledge of how the game plays out against competent/ good players.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-21-2018, 02:05 AM
He went from the worst to the best...just spam light x3 and you win every time, at least it's that way for xbox players. Maybe that's due to the Xbox's poor performance.I never played orchi before and the first time I played him I got 22 takedowns most of which were my executions. Just sad really.

Playing_Mantis
05-21-2018, 10:36 AM
well, if you read over my post u might see i did add valk in there. i agree valk needs it as well, but orochi still needed it more. Valk at least has an opener and fast side attacks.