PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this Season's Mask outfits?

Helnekromancer
05-20-2018, 05:33 AM
I;m very pleased with this season's Mask outfits.

I don't play any Knights, but I got the Boar for my Valk and the Crane for my Nobushi.

It's very funny and terrifying hearing an angry piggy in the Event.mode when weapons are clashing and Heroes are shouting.
And now I'm getting messages of Viking Pig, and Viking Bacon , xD
Oh and had a Raider spam his pelvic thrusts with the Mask on and it was very disturbing.

The crane effect when your executing someone has yellow feathers coming off of it and it looks like Chocobo Feathers, and it makes me want to play the theme every time I'm executing someone.:)

What do you guys think of this season's Mask Outfits?

BTTrinity
05-20-2018, 05:46 AM
The mask outfits are 10/10.... Very good job Ubi

HazelrahFirefly
05-20-2018, 06:11 AM
The medusa mask... 1/10

The crane mask would be good except why in gods name do the wings come out of the heads lol? Makes it look terrible imo.

The swine mask though, 10/10 and completely makes up for the abomination that was the ice buffalo.

EvoX.
05-20-2018, 01:54 PM
Medusa is very good, sound effect is brutal.

The boar is just more mocking material for the neckbeards. It looks really dumb.

Crane is pretty good as well.

Helnekromancer
05-20-2018, 06:31 PM
The medusa mask... 1/10

The crane mask would be good except why in gods name do the wings come out of the heads lol? Makes it look terrible imo.

The swine mask though, 10/10 and completely makes up for the abomination that was the ice buffalo.

Yea, I thought the same thing but if the Samurai had giant Yellow wings like that Legendary Crane Kensei, it would be very distracting and people might complain. But I don't mind the head wings, looks fancy.