PDA

View Full Version : An outflow on how bad I am

BrokenFoxx
05-20-2018, 04:19 AM
Hello, fellow warriors. I am here not to whine or complain; au contraire, I am here to let it all out.

Well, I don't know about you all, but I considered myself a pretty ok player, not so bad, not so good - merely ok. So, I haven't been feeling ok, I've been feeling pretty ****ty, to be honest. Why, you ask? Well, somehow I don't see myself being so damn good as the top/pro-players (which I could live with), but lately, it seems anyone can beat me. I play in a rep 13 account (spread in lv 2's and 3's among 5 or 6 heroes), however I am being massacred by reps 1's and 2's that play as if they were possessed by ****ing lucifer, parrying every single light, predicting every feint, countering all gb's... Today I lost in 2x2 to a rep 1 oroshi and aramusha - All they did was SPAM LIGHT ATTACKS and I couldn't do anything at all. I was completely baffled at how obnoxiously horrible I was at this game. Can I have fun in a game I am completely stomped by every other player?

Anyhoo, this was just some sad lamenting. Maybe someday I'll also be posessed by some entity and be able to parry a feinted light while being dazed as if I was using some kind of demonic macro tailor-made for demons in hell :D

PepsiBeastin
05-20-2018, 04:31 AM
Although it's somewhat easier than fighting real players, take a spin with the training bot to get used to the animations of attacks you're having issues with. The animations, not the indicators. Training bot indicators are a bit slower than real PVP, and good players parry and deflect entirely on the animations themselves rather than the white flash of the attack indicators.