PDA

View Full Version : Not being rewarded the Legendary Tier Nine Tailed Fox ornament for the Orochi.

SlapO_xFight
05-20-2018, 04:17 AM
So as the title reads for some reason I am not receiving the last head piece after winning despite winning without losing a single match. I have won multiple Tourneys now... From my first win I received the Bejeweled Spider and the House Crest but not the Nine Tailed Fox. The second time I won I received the season 6 ornament and a shader for the Orochi. After that I also received an ornament for another character twice. Finally when I went flawless I received an ornament for the Nobu....

Is this normal or is it a bug? Or is it just random like the other events. When you win a Legendary Victory, does the RNG loot system just dish out whatever? Please someone help I just want my Nine Tailed Fox ornament. I feel like someone should get the ornaments for the class they play as until they got them all if anything. Or make people play as that class they want the ornament for? I had a friend who got all three for the character he played as during the off season right before season 6 on his first win.

I just don't want to farm Tourneys with no progress in the right area, it's really disheartening on both sides old and new players alike who are just getting into this game mode hoping to get their hands on these ornaments, because honestly a lot of them look awesome. Anyway does anyone know why this is happening to me?

:confused:

P.S. Please give me my Nine Tailed Fox
I did my time!

HazelrahFirefly
05-20-2018, 04:30 AM
Hate to tell you this, but the ornaments can no longer be obtained. The individual ones for Seasons 3, 4, and 5 are no longer prizes that can be gotten.

The devs have faintly said they might make a return in some other way at some point.

SlapO_xFight
05-20-2018, 04:49 AM
I see but the House Crest ornament is from Season 3 and I received that and the Spider on the same Tourney Win A day or two ago. Is that House Crest Ornament an exception?

Playing_Mantis
05-20-2018, 10:53 AM
they should remove any items that can't be obtained in my opinion from the list of ornaments.

EvoX.
05-20-2018, 01:42 PM
I see but the House Crest ornament is from Season 3 and I received that and the Spider on the same Tourney Win A day or two ago. Is that House Crest Ornament an exception?

You got it before the 17th. For 3 days now, the previous ornaments can no longer be unlocked.

SlapO_xFight
05-21-2018, 02:12 AM
I see thanks for the feedback.