PDA

View Full Version : Old Altair Skin Problem? Its messed up bros!

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Okay so the skin, major clipping issues whilst running, crossbow sucks with its clock clipping and ezios feet go INTO the clock.

The person we see under the hood is ezio, but the person is missing a finger like Altair.

When you jump of something high or get hit, Altair makes the groaning/grunting sounds.

So whats up with that?! A new character called Altzio? Altairs voice, missing finger + Ezios face = Altzio?

FAIL

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Okay so the skin, major clipping issues whilst running, crossbow sucks with its clock clipping and ezios feet go INTO the clock.

The person we see under the hood is ezio, but the person is missing a finger like Altair.

When you jump of something high or get hit, Altair makes the groaning/grunting sounds.

So whats up with that?! A new character called Altzio? Altairs voice, missing finger + Ezios face = Altzio?

FAIL

LightRey
11-23-2011, 10:04 AM
It's not a fail, it's deliberate. They always do this with skins. The skins are always Ezio or Desmond wearing the robes of someone else.

This thread is fail.

deskpe
11-23-2011, 10:04 AM
its jsut an outfit, you select it in the outfit section...... its not a reskin jsut an outfit for ezio to wear

outfit outfit outfit

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 10:31 AM
i know its a skin i just dont understand why the face is ezios!

LightRey
11-23-2011, 11:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmanate:
i know its a skin i just dont understand why the face is ezios! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because they thought it would be funny that way.

sticks165
11-23-2011, 11:07 AM
all skins are like that even in brotherhood when you put on altair's robes

LightRey
11-23-2011, 11:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
all skins are like that even in brotherhood when you put on altair's robes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed.

E-Zekiel
11-23-2011, 01:00 PM
I kind of like it clipping...Makes it more low-profile, lol.

In fact, I like this skin especially because it both looks really cool and is actually very low-profile. Most people in the city? Are wearing long robes. Only difference is that most of them wear loud colors - bright pinks, yellows, greens, blues. This one is just white.

PinkSkittles284
11-23-2011, 10:27 PM
The outfit is cool and I like it, but I think it looks kinda weird on Ezio. In my opinion, it would have been better if it was actually Altair not just his oufit