PDA

View Full Version : All activities say low

Baggin_
05-19-2018, 06:56 PM
Except dominion which is high, but it says there are a ton of people playing on steam. More so than I've see in a long time which is awesome. I assume this is a bug?

UbiInsulin
05-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Is this with PvAI modes? There was a known issue with activity level displaying as "low" in every mode, but it should now be fixed with PvP modes.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-19-2018, 07:07 PM
No all modes except dominion (normal pvp) are all low and all take forever to find matches.

Reward structure?
Bugged?

HazelrahFirefly
05-19-2018, 07:11 PM
I've noticed this as well. Even CoD says low activity and takes a while to find a game. Something unfortunate is going on but I have no clue as to what it could be.

Baggin_
05-19-2018, 08:19 PM
They must be starting to officially kill net neutrality early.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-19-2018, 08:50 PM
they must be starting to officially kill net neutrality early.

lul

eu>na

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-19-2018, 09:28 PM
yea, no i literally cant find ***ing duel games anymore

saturday evening, and the game is now legit DEAD

literally no players

nice

HazelrahFirefly
05-19-2018, 09:31 PM
yea, no i literally cant find ***ing duel games anymore

saturday evening, and the game is now legit DEAD

literally no players

nice

Well, it's not a population thing. The servers seem to be messed up.

Baggin_
05-20-2018, 01:30 AM
Is this with PvAI modes? There was a known issue with activity level displaying as "low" in every mode, but it should now be fixed with PvP modes.

Well, steam says there were 5,538 players as of 15 minutes ago and everything on the pvp and pvai except dominion (on the pvp side which says "high") says low. I find it hard to believe however the matchmaking is acting pretty slow for everything except dominion.

Xeith98zz
05-20-2018, 02:31 AM
Its been more than a day since the update and there hasent been a single notification that this is a known problem. What the hell? Tired of playing dominion.

Vakris_One
05-20-2018, 03:34 AM
This is indeed strange. I've also had "low" population on everything except Dominion and it takes a lot longer to find games in every other mode except Dominion. Even the event mode Carousel of Death is pretty dead with average wait times of 4-5 minutes to find a match.

Either the majority of the playerbase migrated to Dominion en mass or we've had a drastic reduction of players on a Biblical scale in just 2 days. I haven't seen the other modes this empty on a Saturday in over a year.

I'm on PC, UK timezone. I thought it might just be my timezone but maybe not.

Soldier_of_Dawn
05-20-2018, 03:43 AM
This is indeed strange. I've also had "low" population on everything except Dominion and it takes a lot longer to find games in every other mode except Dominion. Even the event mode Carousel of Death is pretty dead with average wait times of 4-5 minutes to find a match.

Either the majority of the playerbase migrated to Dominion en mass or we've had a drastic reduction of players on a Biblical scale in just 2 days. I haven't seen the other modes this empty on a Saturday in over a year.

I'm on PC, UK timezone. I thought it might just be my timezone but maybe not.

I'm experiencing the same issues. I'm a UK PC player as well .

Jedioutcast88
05-20-2018, 07:18 AM
Played Saturday morning from 10am to about 1pm and the only game mode that was high was dominion. Everything else was low, this is even strange for me because I was playing on console. Normally the only modes I see low are deathmatch, duel, and brawl. Is there a boycott going on or something?

Tyrjo
05-20-2018, 07:34 AM
Except dominion which is high, but it says there are a ton of people playing on steam.

So everything is as usual then you mean? :)

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-20-2018, 08:33 AM
So everything is as usual then you mean? :)

Not rly,
I've never seen Duel have "low" population in all my playtime. But since the last major patch (the one on thursday) its been that way for all modes (except dom as mentioned).

RexXZ347
05-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Nah, the game is just literally dying. The for honor DVD have already depriciated from $50 to $21. Go to walmart or any game store and find out. Ubisoft as always is unconpetitive of its games.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-20-2018, 12:45 PM
MATCHMAKING IS BUGGED

Edit: Actually thinking about it, its not impossible that almost everyone just plays PvAi at the moment to farm rewards ResidentSleeper.. Should check your game stats to get an idea what is happening tho.

The current playernumber on steam alone is 6600.

This is MORE than prime time on a workday!

I just watched Daddylaw on twitch wait around 5 to 10 minutes for a game of dominion! (high activity!)
I have not been able to find duel games before going to all skill levels, all regions.

There are only 3 possible explanations:
The most likely one is something is simply not working correctly!
All European players left immediately after a major patch was released (which makes literally no sense!)
Changes to matchmaking were introduced without us knowing.

Please fix whatever is causing this!

jmin504
05-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Yeah, something's definitely amiss. I first noticed it Friday.

Nothing but dominion has been above "low" population since, if I'm remembering correctly.

Been in a DM queue to get this contract out of the way for probably 10 minutes.

Tyrjo
05-20-2018, 04:14 PM
Not rly,
I've never seen Duel have "low" population in all my playtime. But since the last major patch (the one on thursday) its been that way for all modes (except dom as mentioned).

Duel and Duel Tournament is always LOW even on the evenings on PS4.

Mirage6201
05-20-2018, 04:47 PM
At the beginning of season the matchmaking ratings were reset for me (144 level 2kd). Since then Iíve only played low level players 50 prestige or less. I canít get in an event either. Itís been laggy too. A lot of reverting back. It definitely changed at the beginning of the season.

UbiInsulin
05-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Thanks everyone for the long matchmaking time reports. I've sent this thread to the team in case there is an underlying issue.