PDA

View Full Version : Is this right?

tommanc
11-16-2007, 04:52 PM
okay, well i am at damascus and its says your in the poor area but supposebly the rich area is blocked off and it is blurred on map, so some how i am getting into the rich area but on my map it is still blurred... should i be there or not?

tommanc
11-16-2007, 04:52 PM
okay, well i am at damascus and its says your in the poor area but supposebly the rich area is blocked off and it is blurred on map, so some how i am getting into the rich area but on my map it is still blurred... should i be there or not?

Golani2007
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Go to a high view spot and it will become clear

xekushnr
11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
A new district in each city opens up when you go back for another assassination. You have to find the first view point in each area, then icons stop popping up. Remember before we got the game, where they said the map wont be revealed until you climb the view points?

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 05:19 PM
it's blurred on the map because you didn't climb the viewpoints yet

just cuz it's blurred it doesn't mean it's blocked off, the easiest way to find out if it's blocked is to set your own waypoint on the map(just click on anywhere on the map) and climb the walls, you really have to literally get there to know if it's blocked off for sure

the rich and poor districts should be open for your first few assassinations, the medium district should be blocked off till your later assassinations. sorry i don't remember which memory block that's in