PDA

View Full Version : Revenge and Cent jab

Erhanninja
05-19-2018, 05:57 PM
I thought revenge knocks down an enemy if its activated just before an attack. It happened to me so many times I activate revenge and cent hits me with a jab but it doesnt knock him. Instead he knocks me down! Same with kick. Doesnt it considered as an attack? It even does damage with feat. Why doesnt it knock him down? Revenge is pointless against cent most of the time its ridicilous.

UbiJurassic
05-19-2018, 07:41 PM
I thought revenge knocks down an enemy if its activated just before an attack. It happened to me so many times I activate revenge and cent hits me with a jab but it doesnt knock him. Instead he knocks me down! Same with kick. Doesnt it considered as an attack? It even does damage with feat. Why doesnt it knock him down? Revenge is pointless against cent most of the time its ridicilous.

Revenge auto-parries moves, causing the knockdown. Since the jab is a melee, CC move that cannot be parried, the activation of revenge doesn't cause the Centurion to be knocked down when performing a jab.

Erhanninja
05-19-2018, 08:29 PM
So its sensible for a cent to knock me down while Im activating revenge. That kind of defeats the purpose of revenge in my opinion. Its supposed to give an edge against multiple opponents instead I get knocked down so nothing changes. But thank you.

ONYX_x5
05-20-2018, 11:44 PM
They don't see it bud, never have never will. If a CENT knows how to feint to a guard break he is almost guaranteed a loop. Your stamina gone and knocked down then done.
However if your playing an improved hero and have a spin right or left to attack then you will be ok. If your not then your not ok.
Did I tell you I seen one go into revenge on 3 blocks today. Good times. Ya, they turtle for revenge too, along with not being affected by your revenge.
Have fun !!!