PDA

View Full Version : Sesson 6 major lag

DARTHWANGER
05-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Anyone experiencing some major lag in season 6? Ive been GB through attacks, GB even though I pressed GB first. Counter GB not wotking at all. Light attacks go right through my block & heavy attacks dont get parried. Not sure what to do except dodge now & even that is having issues. Some games are downright unplayable.

Jedioutcast88
05-19-2018, 11:45 AM
Anyone experiencing some major lag in season 6? Ive been GB through attacks, GB even though I pressed GB first. Counter GB not wotking at all. Light attacks go right through my block & heavy attacks dont get parried. Not sure what to do except dodge now & even that is having issues. Some games are downright unplayable.

I have been noticing that too. It feels like there is a bad input delay that nothing is syncing up right. It feels likes how the servers were at launch. Playing bots the game is fine but people yesterday I couldnít do anything other then die. Iím starting to dredge season launchís now. They have all this exciting stuff and the game is so unplayable that itís frustrating the crap out of me.

DARTHWANGER
05-19-2018, 06:13 PM
That's exactly what it feels like when players weren't synching properly in Season 1. I run around 20-30ms ping & its almost unplayable with players running 50ms or worse. Also seems to happen more when joining a session or players dropping due to rage quits. My attacks feel impossibly sluggish & opponents just spam light attacks that are unblockable even with though I'm holding block in the proper direction not even trying to parry.

DARTHWANGER
05-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Just played several games where everyone's ping was 50ms or higher and it was completely unplayable. All light attacks were hitting before the markers came up and frames were skipping like crazy, so there was a lot of infinite light attack spam. Orochi was invincible 1 v 1. Blocks did not break Aramusha's infinite light combos. GB and counter were completely irrelevant since who ever was lagging more could GB right through attacks. Not sure what's going on with the dedicated servers, but it was pretty much which ever team had the most assassin type players would steamroll the slower teams. Not fun at all and very sad state in Season 6.

Xeith98zz
05-21-2018, 09:30 PM
Im also having issues, never had them prior to season 6. I ****ing love FH just recently bought it and I have put tons of hours in it. But since this S6 update, its brought so many damn issues along with it, long matchmaking que times, horrible lag, crashes on consoles etc. Just sucks that im going to be missing out on this event. Doubt FH team will extend it due to the issues either. Lotta horse****.

Muitcha-melodia
05-21-2018, 10:13 PM
Same page here. Iíve had those issues before, but was not that bad. Disconnect issues had increased as well, error 00600139 and 00600121. Iíve never got those two errors back on season 4 and the beginning of season 5.

Jedioutcast88
05-22-2018, 02:46 PM
I ended jumping back onto pc because I just canít play the PS4 version in its current state. I think yesterday I played all of 3 games on ps4. Went to see if pc was playing this bad and gonna be honest probably had some of the best game ever in for honor. Sucks that Iím pretty much low rep so the struggle of starting all over again sucks.

DARTHWANGER
05-22-2018, 10:22 PM
PC looks to be much smoother and seems to be less input lag. On PS4, ethernet plugged in, controller plugged in, I'm running anywhere from 15-30 ms ping which is usually fine. As long as other players are in the same range it's actually playable. Had a few games that were competitive early on, but then the majority of the games where players were running anywhere from 50 - 110 ms ping is totally unplayable. That means it's anywhere from 400ms - 880ms lag for 4 vs 4! It's just light attack, staggering, unblockable spam and no need to block because it doesn't register. Pretty much ganking is the only way to play Dominion since individual matchups don't matter. It's just who's lagging more is usually on top and almost 90% of games, the player with the highest ping was on top of the leaderboard.