PDA

View Full Version : i don't think all Assassins have TWCB bloodline.. only some

Radman500
11-21-2011, 10:30 PM
im starting to think this is a misconception... I think only some Assassins have First Civilization DNA in them and are true hybrids. NOT ALL OF THEM

for instance, Desmond was able to use Eagle Vision, and Lucy was not, and Lucy was an Assassin as well.. (because Desmond has First Civ blood, and Lucy did not have any TWCB blood)

and then Desmond's father, William.. wasn't able to use the apple, but he was born in the order and is a descendant of many assassins..

and then the whole 1 in a million thing that is mentioned about Desmond's high concentration of First Civ Blood

so my theory is 3 layers

1. Some Assassins have high amounts of TWCB blood and are hybrids, allowing them to use Eagle Vision/Sense (Altair, Desmond, Ezio)

2. Some Assassins/People have TWCB blood, but its sort of locked in and they arn't able to "unleash" it as others freely can

3. There are some assassins/ people that are not hybrids

Radman500
11-21-2011, 10:30 PM
im starting to think this is a misconception... I think only some Assassins have First Civilization DNA in them and are true hybrids. NOT ALL OF THEM

for instance, Desmond was able to use Eagle Vision, and Lucy was not, and Lucy was an Assassin as well.. (because Desmond has First Civ blood, and Lucy did not have any TWCB blood)

and then Desmond's father, William.. wasn't able to use the apple, but he was born in the order and is a descendant of many assassins..

and then the whole 1 in a million thing that is mentioned about Desmond's high concentration of First Civ Blood

so my theory is 3 layers

1. Some Assassins have high amounts of TWCB blood and are hybrids, allowing them to use Eagle Vision/Sense (Altair, Desmond, Ezio)

2. Some Assassins/People have TWCB blood, but its sort of locked in and they arn't able to "unleash" it as others freely can

3. There are some assassins/ people that are not hybrids

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Out of curiosity, how long did it took you to find out what many of us knew since AC2 came out?

Also, do you think that in the Dark Ages and during the Renaissance, assassins had something similar to what they have in SW concerning midi-chlorians count?

Sorry for the sarcasm but that was fairly obvious.

Radman500
11-21-2011, 10:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
Out of curiosity, how long did it took you to find out what many of us knew since AC2 came out?

Also, do you think that in the Dark Ages and during the Renaissance, assassins had something similar to what they have in SW concerning midi-chlorians count?

Sorry for the sarcasm but that was fairly obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well it seemed like people thought ALL assassins born into the order are hybrids (TWCB blood)

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Sorry for the sarcasm but that was fairly obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well it seemed like people thought ALL assassins born into the order are hybrids (TWCB blood) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if they didn't pay attention to the storyline or the Truth segments I think.

CRUDFACE
11-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Actually, every person has TWCB genes, just has to be kicked awake.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Actually, every person has TWCB genes, just has to be kicked awake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Explain please.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 11:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Actually, every person has TWCB genes, just has to be kicked awake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Explain please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As has been explained it's rather that TWCB built in a "lock" of sorts to prevent humans from being able to access the Sixth Sense rather than take it out of their genes.

However, it's is actually the case that not (necessarily) all humans are related to TWCB genetically. Though some are, as is made clear in the Truth files, any human has the ability to "unlock" the sixth sense. It's just that forthose that are related to TWCB it's generally easier.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Explain please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As has been explained it's rather that TWCB built in a "lock" of sorts to prevent humans from being able to access the Sixth Sense rather than take it out of their genes.

However, it's is actually the case that not (necessarily) all humans are related to TWCB genetically. Though some are, as is made clear in the Truth files, any human has the ability to "unlock" the sixth sense. It's just that forthose that are related to TWCB it's generally easier. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm aware of that thank you very much. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

However, t260z was trying to imply otherwise I think. One thing is to be a hybrid such as Alta´r, Ezio or Desmond, while the other is to be like the regular folks ancestors - so to speak - who had their sixth sense deprived upon the conception of the first human beings by The First Civilization.

DnV33
11-22-2011, 12:19 AM
erm.a question.
i remember the devs say that ezio and altair is not the same bloodline.
which means ezio may be desmond's father's ancestor while altair is desmond's mother's ancestor...
so why william can't use the apple but ezio can?
isnt ezio is the descendant of TWCB?

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DnV33:
erm.a question.
which means ezio may be desmond's father's ancestor while altair is desmond's mother's ancestor...
isnt ezio is the descendant of TWCB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because the apple "communes" with Desmond apparently? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm aware of that thank you very much. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

However, t260z was trying to imply otherwise I think. One thing is to be a hybrid such as Alta´r, Ezio or Desmond, while the other is to be like the regular folks ancestors - so to speak - who had their sixth sense deprived upon the conception of the first human beings by The First Civilization. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm sure you are. I'm just making sure nobody gets confused.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DnV33:
erm.a question.
William is likely either a descendant of neither or is too distantly related to them.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Perhaps Desmond was adopted. Prob solved in my book. xD

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Also some assassins can use the apple like Ezio and others can't they just fall down and are over whelmed only Altier is able to withstand the apple while it is being used I don't think Ezio would be able to do that he has used it but unlike Altier he has not overcome its effects.

Xtrava
11-22-2011, 01:24 PM
So the 10,000 people left after the 'end of the world' all had the extra senses? When you say TWCB are you referring to the humans or the 'Gods'? Because the 'Gods' WCB were seperate from the humans WCB.

iN3krO
11-22-2011, 01:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xtrava:
So the 10,000 people left after the 'end of the world' all had the extra senses? When you say TWCB are you referring to the humans or the 'Gods'? Because the 'Gods' WCB were seperate from the humans WCB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

humans WCB = humans now
TWCB are those who came before HUMANS....

10,000 humans survived the sun's flare but only some of them were hybrids from humans and TWCB...

Those hybrids are the assassin's brotherhood creators and are ansestors of desmond (that's why desmond has eagle vision and, most likely, eagle sense in ac3)

deskpe
11-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Desmond has 2 anscestors who had powers, hes parents might only have 1...
That is if desmond was the first child of someone from both altair and ezios bloodline.

Besides I think anyone with TWCB blood in them are capable of it, but Desmond has unlocked hes powers via the bleeding effect.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2011, 01:31 PM
erm.a question.
Perhaps because the concentration of TWCB's genes wasn't strong enough in William. You have to remember that Desmond is the converging point of all these major bloodlines in the Assassin's Order.

iN3krO
11-22-2011, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
Desmond has 2 anscestors who had powers, hes parents might only have 1...
That is if desmond was the first child of someone from both altair and ezios bloodline.

Besides I think anyone with TWCB blood in them are capable of it, but Desmond has unlocked hes powers via the bleeding effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was unlocked and not learnt... desmond already had it, he just didn't know how to use it.

Have you seen the Wizard Aprentice? the kid was a wizard but he didn't know how to use his powers... nicolas cage had to teach him how to use it. same in harry potter, etc, etc...

Such mysterious powers that humans doesn't use often requires patrice (don't even know how did ezio get it from nowhere).

Ever since due to the bleeding effect, as well as desmond could learn everything ezio learnt in 20 years only in 5 days, he also learnt to use eagle vision in those 5 days reviving altair's memories.