PDA

View Full Version : Carousel of Death.....

HazelrahFirefly
05-18-2018, 07:45 PM
How awesome is this mode?! This is faaaar better that DoD.

Knight_Raime
05-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Never played dance of death myself. But I do enjoy this mode.

UbiJurassic
05-18-2018, 07:54 PM
It's definitely an intense, fun time and we're glad to hear you're loving it! I was doing a few matches last night and there was rarely a time we were maxing out the timer.

Helnekromancer
05-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Awww man, its so fun and at the same time so cheesy, if your team doesn't have enough unblockables to spam or have 1-2 tanks you just lose.

But for me it's the closest thing to a Free-For-All so I'll take what I can get and it feels like they are really close to a FFA since all they have to do is get rid of the teams and make more Arena maps.

They need to make this a stand alone mode because it's fast, easy to understand, and no gear stats. I would easily drop Dom to play this all day.

Armosias
05-18-2018, 07:58 PM
I hope this will lead to some free for all as 8 in those arenas. If technically possible. Great mode boys this is refreshing

HazelrahFirefly
05-18-2018, 09:10 PM
It's definitely an intense, fun time and we're glad to hear you're loving it! I was doing a few matches last night and there was rarely a time we were maxing out the timer.

We had one round go down to literally the last few seconds and then our fourth died. We were way behind in kills too, but it was intense watching him struggle against 4 maniacs while I held my breath.

UbiJurassic
05-18-2018, 09:21 PM
We had one round go down to literally the last few seconds and then our fourth died. We were way behind in kills too, but it was intense watching him struggle against 4 maniacs while I held my breath.

You have to hold out and believe in the clutch plays!

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 10:41 PM
It's a fantastic mode and it needs to be made permanent. Delete Elimination and Skirmish and add this mode please Ubi. This is by far the most original mode Ubi have added to the game and it should stay.

AkenoKobayashi
05-18-2018, 11:19 PM
This game mode is controlled chaos. I bought Viking Bench Press purely for this game mode. There's something glorious about using it on the last enemy after a long and intense battle.

Card1acArrest
05-18-2018, 11:44 PM
the last rounds have not been so "fantastic". ppl just pick gank melee classes like raider, shugoki, and its just a 4vs 1 or 4v2 or 4v3 or 4v4.. :(

YuBiShiGouShi
05-19-2018, 02:44 AM
I'm not a fan of this mode. It's ruled by Shugoki and Highlander. Shugoki spamming demon's embrace and Highlanders just spamming unblockable heavies. It's different and worth an honorable mention for effort. Due to the mechanics of this game a stacked team will just spam you with guard break while these two heroes spam their unblockables. I just hate that this mode rewards the extremely skill-less player. I mean I could join them and just cheese the game as well but I'm sorry but for me that's just not fun. When these two heroes aren't in the lobby it's great fun but only 1-20 match won't have either of these two in them.

HazelrahFirefly
05-19-2018, 02:56 AM
I am finding that it's less enjoyable with all randoms but... so is every mode...and everything in life really.

AkenoKobayashi
05-19-2018, 10:20 PM
In that sense, single pick was a good decision. Otherwise, there'd be games with 8 Gladiators.

GeneraISoIo
05-21-2018, 08:26 PM
This mode is awesome!! I have so much fun playing it. Really hope it sticks around for good eventually.

Felheric
05-21-2018, 09:08 PM
Its really cool mode but could maybe use some better rewards ? atleast on pc eu It showed low activity during weekend all the time. So queue was about about 1-2 mins which is real pity because I think this mode could help people improve in teamfights alot. Would be such problem to give it same xp as dominion for example?