PDA

View Full Version : The New Riptide

N2Mwubz
05-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Am i the only orochi main who prefer the new riptide and find it like 100 time more useable than before?

To me, riptide have only the role of counter attack (like light parry or hidden stance ect).
The old riptide was cool but, to be honest, it was based mostly on luck due to the reaaaaaaally slooooooow movement.
Ye i know,, sometime it was calculated and works really well. I won alot of duels (thanks to him). But riptide was, most of the time, totally useless or too risky.
Now riptide is based on reaction. So, you can use it for counter the shield bash of mr Conq or the zone of mr Glad (and lot more).

SO, why all the orochi i read on this forum hate it? By nostlagy because "it was better before"( why people asked for a rework if they didn't want any change? -_-)? Because of the execution? or because of some fight strategy i probably didn't know? or because everyone need time to relearn how to use it?

Thanks for your answer!

Lord_Cherubi
05-18-2018, 03:44 PM
I love the new riptide! Gotta admit tho, it was pretty damn satisfying to get that sweet execution after a well-timed riptide in the past.

Overall im really liking the rework, just gotta get used to the light spam lol

GREAT PATCH UBI!