PDA

View Full Version : This is why...

ONYX_x5
05-18-2018, 03:04 PM
https://youtu.be/ar6tl2kL1bA

Watch the third hit from the peace keeper... No indicator...
I have been on this game since day one so I have seen it all, what tournament organization would not allow the peacekeeper in their events? You fixed her that same week after that. Put this in your DATA COLLECTION.

KotoKuraken
05-18-2018, 03:07 PM
That just looks like bad lag to me, it happens with every hero

ONYX_x5
05-18-2018, 03:09 PM
That was the second, her third was not a follow up. It was a light right. THIRD HIT, NOT SECOND

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Buuut...it's just too fast stuck in a wall. No?

KotoKuraken
05-18-2018, 03:52 PM
That was the second, her third was not a follow up. It was a light right. THIRD HIT, NOT SECOND

again, I just think that was just a lag spike. That hit after the bleed stab lagged through, it happens with a lot of characters

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-18-2018, 04:58 PM
That just looks like bad lag to me, it happens with every hero

^this.

Bad case of lag. Seen worse though after turtling against some guy for the entire last round, he went ape**** and just turned on a download that used up his entire bandwidth to lag spam me into oblivion.

**** like this happens A LOT but most of the time its just PARTS of the animation skipping, not the ENTIRE animation.

They really need to autokick people with 100ms ping or higher. 80 is already unplayable imo, had a guy against me with that much today. But at 100 you are basically connecting from another continet to grief people or just ruining your connection on purpose with downloads.

*edit: even the arabs and north africans connecting to europe have less than 100 ping so it really doesnt affect anyone who plays the game fair.