PDA

View Full Version : When this game turns into this?

I-SKELETOR-l
05-18-2018, 02:48 PM
I didnt play this game since maybe September or October of the last year until today. And what i found? This game use to be a good game, a really good game, but now people, let me tell you something, sorry for the expression, but now, this game is a garbage. Why they did so drasticall changes? You had to have some skillz in the past, now just press the buttons repeatedly is the only skillz you need to play this game.
What about the pay for win games? Now this game should be in the top 10, yes, in the top ten pay for win games.
Look i got the basic game, cause in my case, i just like kensei, well i use to, cause now its a completely trash, not only make it slow like a turtle but change the movements to. Provably, cause an unskilled player who bought the expansion and complain about kensei still beating his ...
A guy told me , its because it was terrible against other characters. Terrible are the other players who dont have a clue how to play this game. So if i have to complain i will complain about other characters like the Gladiator or the Viking. But of course, you have to pay for the Gladiator or buy the season pass.
Stop hearing people complains for honor developers, you had a good product and now turns into a garbage.
If you want to do something, find a solution of multiple attacks, i cant find a game where 4 guys not jump into me all together. With all these changes we can change the games name to "Four without Honor".
Keep the game how it was and please givme back my Kensei. Thanks.

Devils-_-legacy
05-18-2018, 02:52 PM
They buffed kensie go to the hero tutorial and watch kensie they done a very good job on his rework you just need to get used to his new kit as he has a descent soft feint mixups just takes a while to get used to but he's a lot stronger then back in September

ArmoredChocobo
05-18-2018, 02:55 PM
Man Kensei is one of the better heroes out there, hes in the A-tier somewhere at the least.

EvoX.
05-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Uh-huh, yeah, I don't know how it is on whatever platform you're playing, but just try and ''press buttons repeatedly'' on PC and see where that gets you.

I-SKELETOR-l
05-18-2018, 02:57 PM
So i been playing with kensei almost for 5 months and now i have to go back to the hero tutorial? U must be kidding me!

I-SKELETOR-l
05-18-2018, 02:59 PM
Look, i used to be really good with kensei, now its a trash.

I-SKELETOR-l
05-18-2018, 03:07 PM
Its like if in Mortal Kombat one day they change Sub zero combos for the Scorpion combos and then tell you, look its much stronger now!

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 04:02 PM
Its like if in Mortal Kombat one day they change Sub zero combos for the Scorpion combos and then tell you, look its much stronger now!

Disagree. They didn't give him Longsword and Warden moves to make examples like this one. =_=

bannex19
05-18-2018, 04:07 PM
This is one of the most poorly thought out/written QQ threads I've seen on this site. Its ppl like the OP that ruins gaming communities.

Get a clue kid, if you care about the game and have something constructive to say that's one thing but posting uneducated nonsense is a burden on everybody and makes you look like an angry 12 year old. Though, to be fair I've encountered plenty of 12 year olds that are significantly more level headed than this guy.

It's a game dude.

Armosias
05-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Did Ubi capped steel stock to 9999? Because glad costs 10 000 right now and I could buy it right now if I wanted, never paid anything but the main game

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 08:39 PM
So i been playing with kensei almost for 5 months and now i have to go back to the hero tutorial? U must be kidding me!

Look, i used to be really good with kensei, now its a trash.

So your argument basically boils down to "I have to adapt and learn how to play my hero again because he was updated and made more competitive."

So you're peed because you're a bit lazy and don't want to go out of your comfort zone. Okay then.

UbiInsulin
05-18-2018, 10:25 PM
Even if you disagree with OP, please remember not to personally insult them.

@OP, The team doesn't make balancing decisions based only on player feedback. Everything is weighed against the data they have as well as their own vision for For Honor.

I'm sorry you're not into the reworked Kensei. Feel free to outline any reasons you have for disliking the changes. It's worth nothing that Kensei is generally (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0) considered (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7wapgn/kensei_mains_after_the_reworks/) more powerful since the rework went through.

I-SKELETOR-l
05-18-2018, 11:37 PM
This is one of the most poorly thought out/written QQ threads I've seen on this site. Its ppl like the OP that ruins gaming communities.

Get a clue kid, if you care about the game and have something constructive to say that's one thing but posting uneducated nonsense is a burden on everybody and makes you look like an angry 12 year old. Though, to be fair I've encountered plenty of 12 year olds that are significantly more level headed than this guy.

It's a game dude.

Why so Angry bro? people disqualify when they do not have a valid argument like you. Even if i have 12 years old I would have the right to give my opinion. So if you are so mature what are you doing playing video games. Get a life dude.

bannex19
05-19-2018, 04:19 AM
Why so Angry bro? people disqualify when they do not have a valid argument like you. Even if i have 12 years old I would have the right to give my opinion. So if you are so mature what are you doing playing video games. Get a life dude.

Not sure why you think I'm angry. An opinion is one thing. Saying the kensei is bad, saying this game is pay to win (lol?) Being mad when you find yourself in a 4v1 all sounds like uninformed nonsense, not opinions.

I've never had success in this game just smashing buttons, I've had even less success trying to reason with people like you. Reread your post and try condensing it into 3 well constructed sentences that ideally don't contain a z where a s should be.