PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the most of the ppl here???

BunnyBuggs
05-18-2018, 11:57 AM
first of all im not a poster on forums but a reader , but now i realy would like to post some words.
its 1 day in S6 and ppl already crying for nerfs on the "cancer orochi"....
jeezes ppl instead of crying learn to fight vs him , he is not that bad and not OP , but he is fast yes and he def climb up the ladder of tiers so try to deal with the speed.
ppl are crying about his storm rush , well after 1 day its already been known that u can counter that with just a simple light or heavy just before he land.
and so will more counters become clear after fighting him over and over again.
i just dont get why ppl always cry for buffs and when they get buffs they cry for mama for nerfs.
JUST LEARN OUT OF MISTAKES AND TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL YOU BEAT THEM.
i agree that some hero's are better then others but a good example is the warden , he's concidered bottom tear but damn i still get my *** wrecked by a good warden sometimes and thats only because he know how to play and he know his opponent.
and btw im not an orochi main if u think i defend my own hero.

STOP CRYING AND GO PRACTICE VS thE HERO'S U STRUGGLE WITH !!

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the For Honor forum. Without fail this has happened at the start of every season where new heroes or reworked heroes are released. Bask in the unwashed magnificience that is the loud minority of the For Honor community.

Alustar.
05-18-2018, 01:40 PM
Yeah this is what happens when you let entitled kids and 30 year old man children have access to the internet.

SenBotsu893
05-18-2018, 02:09 PM
berserker gets 400 ms 17 damage hyperarmor lights in his combo: no one bats an eye
shaman and peacekeeper have 400 ms 17 hp damage softfeints: no one bats an eye

orochi gets a simple 400 ms 12 damage light in his combo: everyone goes bat**** crazy.

ahhh gotta love the infinite bias of the brainless for honor masses.
this is litterally a Aramusha deja vu.

Jedioutcast88
05-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Having a rep 6 orochi I can see where he can be a problem but I donít feel like he is OP. To me he feels smoother to work with and doesnít feel clunky to use. People need to learn how to take there beatings and learn from them. Being That kensei, conquer, and berserker needs some adjustments after there reworks or any adjustments to any character that still need to be done for that matter are going to be done until all the reworks are done.

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2018, 02:54 PM
didn't the community of FH invent the word salty as a gaming term

Xeith98zz
05-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Having a rep 6 orochi I can see where he can be a problem but I donít feel like he is OP. To me he feels smoother to work with and doesnít feel clunky to use. People need to learn how to take there beatings and learn from them. Being That kensei, conquer, and berserker needs some adjustments after there reworks or any adjustments to any character that still need to be done for that matter are going to be done until all the reworks are done.

They all seem balanced to me. I play quite alot of conq and the last thing he needs is to be ****ed with again. The FH team already got their meaty paws on my poor poor cent, so they can **** off of conq.

BTTrinity
05-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Lol I also found it funny.

"Orochi is cancer, literally unbeatable"

Huh, is that why I've 3-0'd him with my Nobu more than once?

BunnyBuggs
05-18-2018, 07:17 PM
Lol I also found it funny.

"Orochi is cancer, literally unbeatable"

Huh, is that why I've 3-0'd him with my Nobu more than once?

talking about me?
if u do , im not the one saying he is cancer , i just picked the words from this forum
no hero is cancer for me , some are just harder to fight against :)

Helnekromancer
05-18-2018, 07:34 PM
I don't have a problem with him, I play Nobushi and Valk and just knock him out of all his fancy abilities. He doesn't have super armor like Kensei and Berserker so I'm not afraid to fight back. I don't have to wait my turn to fight back when it comes to Orochi. No super armor, no bleed, no guarateed hits from a unblockable, no spammable unblockables a Vanilla assassin.

But about the community, this happens every season, but this isn't specific to just For Honor it's ALL video game communities. Look at League of Legends for example, they release a new Hero almost every month, the competitive players basically say "ok cool", and the casuals scream "OP, BROKEN, THIS GAME IS DYING, LUL NEW MAIN". There more casual players playing league so eventually it will get nerfed.

People have quickly realized, thanks to social media, that if they group up and scream Hard enough, Loud enough, and Long enough they will eventually get what they want. which is a good and bad thing that is easily abused.

BTTrinity
05-18-2018, 08:07 PM
talking about me?
if u do , im not the one saying he is cancer , i just picked the words from this forum
no hero is cancer for me , some are just harder to fight against :)

Nope, just quoting random people I've seen. (Not anyone from this post.)

I don't have a problem with him, I play Nobushi and Valk and just knock him out of all his fancy abilities. He doesn't have super armor like Kensei and Berserker so I'm not afraid to fight back. I don't have to wait my turn to fight back when it comes to Orochi. No super armor, no bleed, no guarateed hits from a unblockable, no spammable unblockables a Vanilla assassin.

But about the community, this happens every season, but this isn't specific to just For Honor it's ALL video game communities. Look at League of Legends for example, they release a new Hero almost every month, the competitive players basically say "ok cool", and the casuals scream "OP, BROKEN, THIS GAME IS DYING, LUL NEW MAIN". There more casual players playing league so eventually it will get nerfed.

People have quickly realized, thanks to social media, that if they group up and scream Hard enough, Loud enough, and Long enough they will eventually get what they want. which is a good and bad thing that is easily abused.

Same, Vipers Retreat is an aggressive orochi's worst nightmare... I've had about 4 people ragequit on me in duels because they couldnt be aggressive with me and adapt.

BunnyBuggs
05-18-2018, 08:40 PM
Nope, just quoting random people I've seen. (Not anyone from this post.)

oh ok my bad :)

UbiInsulin
05-18-2018, 09:13 PM
I'd like to leave this thread up if at all possible, but please avoid personally insulting those making complaints about the hero changes. It's fine if you want people to give some time to the new update, but there's no reason to flame the community over it.

As a good rule of thumb: discuss the game rather than the other people on the forums/in the game. Thank you!

AkenoKobayashi
05-18-2018, 11:20 PM
They didn't even do anything to Orochi other than change a few input properties and game him a few new combos. He's still the same character that he has been.

Jedioutcast88
05-18-2018, 11:41 PM
They all seem balanced to me. I play quite alot of conq and the last thing he needs is to be ****ed with again. The FH team already got their meaty paws on my poor poor cent, so they can **** off of conq.

Centurion, and conquer can both stun lock players and punish them pretty hard. Itís not even not knowing how to fight them. Both can leave you drained of stamina. Both hit pretty hard.
Centurion as been a plague in for honor ever since he was released. Even with players learning how to fight against him he still poses a hi threat when encountering one and you can only hope that the player sucks at blocking, parrying, or CGB.
The conqueror is only a threat because they gave a heavy character pretty much a move set that can open and punish any player. Comparing him to warlord or shagoki I wouldnít even classify him as a heavy anymore.
Both characters are not hard to fight with and both can be very punishing with little effort. They need adjustment, it is not just them that need to be adjusted itís all the characters. There are to many characters that have to many guaranteed hits and I donít know about you but it seems like the people that play on console have been using those characters a lot.

The characters might seem balanced in duals but they pretty much break the rest of the game outside of 1v1. These character need to have the same difficulty fighting them individual and in group fights. Thatís what balance is. Meaning I should be able to fight someone 1v1 and fight 1v4. With 1v4 being a little bit more difficult but not impossible to overcome and come out the victor. So no the game as a whole is not balanced at all.

Jedioutcast88
05-18-2018, 11:43 PM
They didn't even do anything to Orochi other than change a few input properties and game him a few new combos. He's still the same character that he has been.

He has shinobi level speed, on console it is not easy to deal with. Going against 2 at the same time sucks even more.

NightAntilli
05-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Orochi is still the weakest of all assassins.

He doesn't have bleed.
He doesn't have soft faints other than that useless Hurricane Blast.
He doesn't have hyper armor moves
He doesn't have bashing moves.

If there's one character we should be complaining about, it's the Berserker.

Jedioutcast88
05-19-2018, 08:44 PM
Orochi is still the weakest of all assassins.

He doesn't have bleed.
He doesn't have soft faints other than that useless Hurricane Blast.
He doesn't have hyper armor moves
He doesn't have bashing moves.

If there's one character we should be complaining about, it's the Berserker.

Console orochi is a pain with the light spamming. Berserker is just in some bs with his hyper armor. Why on earth someone that an assassin needs hyper armor is beyond me.

NightAntilli
05-19-2018, 09:20 PM
Console orochi is a pain with the light spamming. Berserker is just in some bs with his hyper armor. Why on earth someone that an assassin needs hyper armor is beyond me.

Berserker lights are equally as fast as current Orochi's, and so are PKs. If Orochi's lights are a problem, so are PK's and berserker's.
Berserker indeed doesn't need hyper armor.

RenegadeTX2000
05-20-2018, 01:32 AM
I only have problems when an attack invalidates a character...

Jrock42_
05-20-2018, 02:07 AM
If the roach plays aggressive, any character with a way to stop his momentum will break his will. Musha, Conq, and nobu to name a few. That's where to loud minority comes in. If they can't use the same strategy to win a fight they complain. Orochi isn't like before. If they would learn that, they wouldn't complain as much. You don't spam top attacks against a good warden. Keep your back away from walls against cent. It's no different with mini edgeurai. But people don't want to try they just want easy wins.

S0Mi_xD
05-21-2018, 04:15 AM
berserker gets 400 ms 17 damage hyperarmor lights in his combo: no one bats an eye

Its 15 dmg - but most important... Did you miss the entire season 5 :D?
People run wild on reddit, 99% of the people insulted and disliked me for posting anything about zerker xD.
But hey keep a cool head, thats the internet