PDA

View Full Version : Orochi and bye

SerafCZe
05-18-2018, 11:40 AM
Greetings,
Thank you for Season VI,but I will return when Orochi is nerfed or game balanced. I play Aramusha and it's not playable, bye ...

BunnyBuggs
05-18-2018, 11:45 AM
learn to play against him , he is not that bad lol + he still has no openers but he is fast yes.
if u have problems with his storm rush just throw in a light or heavy just before he land and he wont hit you...
ppl overreact always these days....

VennaRDG
05-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Ha ha ha I went on the forums today purely just to see how many people rage quit the game cause suddenly orochi isnít an easy win anymore. You would have thought they gave him HA on every other attack or that he has loads of unblockedables

DrinkinMehStella
05-18-2018, 12:07 PM
lmao the hate is comical, its like when cent first made an appearance, just learn and adapt and if statistically he's too good then the nerf will come but give it at least a few weeks not a day.

Alustar.
05-18-2018, 12:11 PM
And this is why devs shouldn't balance around filthy casuals.

VennaRDG
05-18-2018, 12:11 PM
The funny thing is heís probably *****ing about the light spam and heís an aramusha main! Lol

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 12:19 PM
Thank you for Season VI,but I will return when Orochi is nerfed or game balanced. I play Aramusha and it's not playable, bye ...

I wish I would play Aramusha. As Shinobi I really have some issues with this guy. But in the end you just ranged GB him while he running. And believe me is a waaay harder than just press "C" (keyboard) or throw a light.

Btw, Nobushi and Valk could destroy Orochi without trouble.

SerafCZe
05-18-2018, 12:38 PM
Sorry, but now is Orochi = Aramusha with one sword

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 12:47 PM

Cause of lights?

VennaRDG
05-18-2018, 12:49 PM

What and u canít fight another aramusha?

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 12:59 PM
There's a thing called a Highlander. He has this thing called hyper armour. Hits like a truck. You're welcome.

There's also a thing called a Zerker but we're not allowed to speak about the anti-christ on here.

Frostynuggman84
05-18-2018, 01:12 PM
It is kinda strange they made a "counter attacker" into a fast aggressive harraser...JS

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 01:40 PM
There's a thing called a Highlander. He has this thing called hyper armour. Hits like a truck. You're welcome.

Yeah, Highlander is like "I don't giva a ****!" in most situations. He really don't care who reworked here and who not.

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Btw, Nobushi and Valk could destroy Orochi without trouble.

Why that ? Do u speak about hidden stance and shield bash ?

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 01:56 PM
Why that ? Do u speak about hidden stance and shield bash ?

Distance. You could just spam light on Nobu while see Orochi coming with Storm Rush. And of course you can block lights with Hybrids.

wolfman25br
05-18-2018, 02:19 PM

HAHA...yes...embrace your fear....we are coming for you....

too much too soon for whining...

KotoKuraken
05-18-2018, 03:04 PM
I don't think Orochi is overpowered. But I am pissed they made every move of his exactly as fast as PK's (except for zone), but with more damage on every single move because they sliced PK's damage in half. His lights, heavies, dash attacks, zone--they all do more damage than PK while being PK speed. Her heavies do barely half the damage of Orochi's, and she usually needs to land those or get guardbreaks to do any bleeds.

He doesn't need a nerf. They need to buff PK back out of the hole they just put her in

Xeith98zz
05-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Cracks me up when I see people say they main Aramusha. That being said, im pretty bad at for honor. Depends on the day, but just because they buff a hero doesent mean you gotta up and quit because your trash lol. Try better heros for one, like ones higher in the tier list. Best you can go nowadays is PK and Conq. Heres the tier list I use, but I just play for fun now. Hell with all that ranked ****. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0

Arekonator
05-18-2018, 05:54 PM
PK is still better than orochi. She is still pretty good, just more in line with other characters.
But i got to admit, people throwing tantrums and acting like she is garbage just because she is no longer the best character in the game is hilarious. That said, the overall damage nerf, while needed was maybe a bit too harsh.

SerafCZe
05-18-2018, 06:46 PM
Any other clever answers?The fastest attack in the game....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6NfBtNioN4&feature=youtu.be

Arekonator
05-18-2018, 07:08 PM
The indicator could be adjusted thats true, but i just treat storm rush like shaman dash. Hold my guard to the left and react to other sides. Unlike shaman, orochi feels way easier to get hit out of it during his run-up.
Honestly, as far as new/reworked characters go, orochi seems pretty tame.

ONYX_x5
05-18-2018, 07:37 PM
Spamming the spin right and spin left zone attack is not more dynamic. It's crap. It's spam. It's cancer. The hero's have to have a chance to recover before his next move.
If you want more dynamic give fast recovery and the ability to stop the lights if blocked.
Hey off subject, what ever happen to that POS pirate ship game you guys unveiled a few years back? ROFLMAO

D3dicatedSrv3rz
05-18-2018, 07:58 PM
learn to play against him , he is not that bad lol + he still has no openers but he is fast yes.
if u have problems with his storm rush just throw in a light or heavy just before he land and he wont hit you...
ppl overreact always these days....

No openers?
400ms lights were the main reason PK rework was the the first to not be a buff and with a plethora of ways to lead into those 400ms lights id say he has too much. PK managed the best WR with just lights and an area and to have a hero with more than that is absurd

BabaJaga.
05-18-2018, 08:06 PM
I thought that Orochi is COUNTER - Attacker, not a mad dog with spamming attacks.
I don't know what are you guy were thinking.
Good luck.