PDA

View Full Version : Global Event Onslaught - Commendation Issues & Extension

Ubi-Johan
05-18-2018, 11:17 AM
Agents,

UPDATE: We deployed a fix for these issues during today's emergency maintenance and the commendations will now progress as intended.

We have discovered progress tracking issues with the Onslaught commendations listed below. We are currently working on a fix that is to be deployed early next week, requiring a scheduled maintenance and server downtime.

The issues prevent the completion of the following commendations:

It's a Gas
Bloody Hell
Too Hot To Handle
Clips Of Fire
Torture In The Chamber
Full House (Reward: Oni Mask)

Due to these issues and the scheduled server downtime, Onslaught will be extended by three days.

Global Event: Onslaught will now run from Monday, May 21st until Thursday, May 31st.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
/ The Division Community Team

STYGIAN-6
05-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Thank you for the heads up.

Question: Will there be any cosmetic apparel item rewards for leaderboards?

I do not want to waste my time trying to top the leaderboard only to find out at the end of the GE there are no apparel rewards like I did in GE Blackout. If there are no cosmetic apparel outfit rewards in onslaught its really not worth the effort to rank up the leadboards as all that grinding is not worth a couple weapon skins.

Reply appreciated, thank you!

Anon.bit
05-20-2018, 10:05 AM
What I think: 3 weapon skins, that's all.

Ubi-Johan
05-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Thank you for the heads up.

Question: Will there be any cosmetic apparel item rewards for leaderboards?

I do not want to waste my time trying to top the leaderboard only to find out at the end of the GE there are no apparel rewards like I did in GE Blackout. If there are no cosmetic apparel outfit rewards in onslaught its really not worth the effort to rank up the leadboards as all that grinding is not worth a couple weapon skins.

Reply appreciated, thank you!

The leader-board reward are the same type as Blackout and they contains no vanity set. You will be able to get weapon skins and the associated caches.

/ Johan

Ubi-Johan
05-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Agents,

We deployed a fix for these issues during today's emergency maintenance and the commendations will now progress as intended.

/ The Division Community Team