PDA

View Full Version : New patch broke Shinobi ?

We.the.North
05-18-2018, 05:35 AM
I have noticed A LOT of weird behavior with Shinobi ranged attack since this patch.

For instance, I lock to someone and my ranged attack will land elsewhere ... not on my target.

I also noticed that my "guaranteed" ranged guard break on opponent who just whiffed a heavy will just go through them (like with conqueror shield bash ********)

Can Ubisoft launch a patch without breaking everything else ??

Kelson27
05-18-2018, 12:40 PM
What you talking bout heís fine.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/kd27/video/50850317

In all seriousness though I havenít seen anything with the few that Iíve faced.

DrinkinMehStella
05-18-2018, 12:55 PM
I used him last night and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

ONYX_x5
05-18-2018, 01:21 PM
Only thing I seem to think is different is the single back dodge is shorter.

FredEx919
05-18-2018, 02:56 PM
We can keep an eye out. If you come across anything specific, please let us know so we can check it out. If you also have video examples, feel free to post those as well.

We.the.North
05-18-2018, 10:39 PM
I noticed it in 3 different occasions, more specific :

1- On that one big viking map (high fort?), between zone B and zone C with the 3 bridges, there is a slope. While at the bottom of the slope locked vs a warlord on top of the slope, my ranged attacks did not connect twice in a row. It went above the warlord's head.

2- On flat ground, vs a warden, I threw a ranged guardbreak just after he whiffed a heavy while locked on one of my allies. The ranged guardbreak hit him on recovery and the guardbreak blue "gotcha" animation played, but the warden stayed in place and recovered from the guardbreak within milliseconds.

3- On Hillfort, just after an opponent got down from a ladder, I threw a ranged heavy while locked to him and the ranged heavy hit the wall 5 meters to the left of my opponent. I was locked on him. My following roll foward rolled toward the wall and I whiffed the kick, again ... while locked on him.

I never record my play session, crappy computer. So no proof ... I do however have 50 rep of Shinobi and something just wasn't right last night.