PDA

View Full Version : Raider rework in season 6

LedgeAllegiance
05-18-2018, 04:17 AM
Just curious if raider would be getting a rework not a buff. He has a very limited move pool but great damage aside from light damage not much stronger than valk, which also could use a buff to damage. Off topic now. I do like playing raider hint the name. But feel his moves and heavy to stun tap are all to predictable. Unblockable so easy go parry or dodge along with his slow attacks. Still very good character if used right would just like to see a bit of rework around his move pool similar to how kensei got. Open to ideas and suggestions.

LedgeAllegiance
05-18-2018, 04:28 AM
To piggy back off what i was saying could see something with his stampede that any enemies hit while carrying someone could cause them to get knocked down and stam drain. Could use hyper armor on unblockable from startup. Maybe allowing unblockable to come from both left and right. Start one from left, cancel into right and make him turn backwards from left to right and could cancel into gb to allow him more feints or large move pool over all without any buffs to attacks. Just things I think could help open the gap to overall better gameplay with raider. Not that he still isn't fun

TatoRezo
05-18-2018, 10:00 AM
I would love to see him getting some armor on basic strings and more mixup options. Give him an abaility to punish after parry solidly and maybe a guaranteed or easier grab and he should be A tier

Tyrjo
05-18-2018, 12:31 PM
I don't find him that bad honestly. Yes, stunning tap i predicable but he has more to him than that. The rushing GB is insanely good.