PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Match after update

YuBiShiGouShi
05-18-2018, 03:21 AM
I'm curious is anybody else is having issues finding a match? Game was fine yesterday but after the patch, I can't find a match on both Xbox and PC. Everything shows low activity and I show I have a green NAT. Any ideas? I'm running the repair on the game now to see if that fixes it.

Mighty_Mackerel
05-18-2018, 09:27 AM
I'm having the same issue, I'm on PS4.

Soldier_of_Dawn
05-18-2018, 01:41 PM
I can find a match but the activity is low for me too on PC.

Wobbleshnort
05-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Everything is "low activity" for me too on PC, but I'm getting quick matchups.

UbiInsulin
05-18-2018, 09:43 PM
I'm curious is anybody else is having issues finding a match? Game was fine yesterday but after the patch, I can't find a match on both Xbox and PC. Everything shows low activity and I show I have a green NAT. Any ideas? I'm running the repair on the game now to see if that fixes it.

Sorry for the delay in response. Is this still the case after the maintenance today? "Low Activity" being displayed for all modes was supposed to be fixed (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/8ke24f/server_maintenance_may_18th_2018/) for PvP modes.

Card1acArrest
05-18-2018, 10:51 PM
Trying the new event now..it has been Low activity since it opened
and it is slow to find games.

PC. Scandinavia.

Dominion is fine. very high activity

Xeith98zz
05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
Sorry for the delay in response. Is this still the case after the maintenance today? "Low Activity" being displayed for all modes was supposed to be fixed (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/8ke24f/server_maintenance_may_18th_2018/) for PvP modes.

Yeah I cant find a match for tribute whatsoever on xbox, still shows low activity on tribute. However dominion is listed as high activity, and im not sure about the event game mode. Has any one else had issues getting into tribute?

YuBiShiGouShi
05-19-2018, 01:42 AM
The issue still exist on both PC and Xbox for me with everything showing low activity. However I was able to find a match on Console in the event after about 6 minutes.