PDA

View Full Version : Past season ornaments???

Playing_Mantis
05-18-2018, 02:23 AM
I thought that the previous seasons of legendary tier tournament ornaments would be going away but i still see them here. I worked hard to get the ones i wanted before the season ended assuming they were going away like they said on the warriors den. If you still can loot these it makes them much less special and takes away all urgency to collect these in each season. So the actual truth is that u will be able to loot these any season? all ornaments all seasons? even past? bad idea if so.

UbiJurassic
05-18-2018, 03:05 AM
I thought that the previous seasons of legendary tier tournament ornaments would be going away but i still see them here. I worked hard to get the ones i wanted before the season ended assuming they were going away like they said on the warriors den. If you still can loot these it makes them much less special and takes away all urgency to collect these in each season. So the actual truth is that u will be able to loot these any season? all ornaments all seasons? even past? bad idea if so.

From my understanding, they will still show up when looking at your ornaments. However, they will not be available as rewards when playing Ranked Tournaments as they were in the previous seasons.