PDA

View Full Version : Am I unable to obtain Season 3 Tournament Rewards?

RageOvSparta
05-18-2018, 02:00 AM
I honestly just don't know. I figure not but, maybe you can? The season 6 reward is just awful looking. And on top of that, the same one for EVERY HERO? I just, wow. Amazing.

UbiJurassic
05-18-2018, 02:03 AM
I honestly just don't know. I figure not but, maybe you can? The season 6 reward is just awful looking. And on top of that, the same one for EVERY HERO? I just, wow. Amazing.

All tournaments rewards from previous seasons are no longer available. Our Game Director, Damien, has been mentioned that they will look into other ways to bring them back in the future though.

RageOvSparta
05-18-2018, 02:15 AM
Thank you for the information! Just for some feedback, this DEFINITELY doesn't make me want to play tournaments. Like, at ALL. The whole point for me anyway were for those sweet ornaments I never even got. Now I absolutely will not be playing that mode.

Perhaps you could do a token system... If you win a tournament you get a legendary tier token, which you can use the token on any ornament of that hero. Or even on any hero.

Epicstar99
05-21-2018, 03:31 AM
Back in season 3 I won a lot of tournaments all the way till I got ranked diamond 4 but I never got the house crest ornament that the game said I'd unlock, I won first place and all I want is the house crest ornament, it's not fair that the game gave me ornaments for all the characters I didn't want them for but the one character I play as I didn't get it for? Check your stats my PSN is EpicStar99 I don't know if that helps but I did what the game said I needed to do for the ornament but I never got it

Playing_Mantis
05-21-2018, 10:31 AM
I love the idea of not bringing back the old season reward ornaments. the point is that they are special when u get them. if u can just get them later than its not really so cool. one idea, is instead of adding these in the list of ornaments either take them away maybe have an ornaments of the past graveyard where people can still go look at all the previous items, this way they won't think they can get them.

i don't like that now everyone has the same ornaments tho... why would you do this besides its easy? already the season ones are the same which i actually like, but for the tournament ones i really liked trying to collect all the different ones. now basically ill prob just get it on 1 or 2 heroes and be done. also i think each class should get 2-3 new ones each season. this is prob why nobody will play rank. :/ but really i strongly feel like using one for all is kinda a copout.

T0NKA47
10-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Exclusive content is never a good thing. Eventually no one has it because people stop playing the game and the content they have is essentially lost to the playerbase.

For Honor has a heavy focus on uniqueness and customization of the characters, no item should be locked away, it is all still earned.

CasualC4XB1
10-30-2018, 02:47 AM
Please Find a way to bring the back. only got the game recently, definitely should have gotten and paid 60 for it hundred percent worth it and would love to be able to get some of the ornaments from previous seasons.