PDA

View Full Version : More cancer

Archeun
05-17-2018, 09:14 PM
2 Orochi's are absolutely ridiculous. The more changes Ubi makes; the worse this game gets. It's unreal.

Frostynuggman84
05-17-2018, 09:21 PM
Yup, I'm on console and and orochi is a nightmare now. Fighting someone with a ping of 80 or higher and you might as well just take the loss

Helnekromancer
05-17-2018, 09:29 PM
Yea on Console he can get abit out of hand,Storm Rush into 2-3 quick lights and end it with a zone and hes oomed, turtling and you are just about dead.

Just have to stay calm, he doesn't have any super armor so you can hit him out his storm rush if you have range or time it correctly.

UbiJurassic
05-17-2018, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It's still very early into the Orochi's release, but we'll be monitoring the feedback from the community regarding him carefully.

Knight_Raime
05-17-2018, 09:47 PM
2 of pretty much any hero out there that isn't fighting with a broken arm and a blunted weapon is annoying. You're not going to actually like anything that gets changed if your mindset is always coming from a bad place.

Fairemont
05-17-2018, 10:15 PM
2 of pretty much any hero out there that isn't fighting with a broken arm and a blunted weapon is annoying. You're not going to actually like anything that gets changed if your mindset is always coming from a bad place.

85% of the problem with For Honor is the players. They are never, and never will be, happy with anything.

Vakris_One
05-17-2018, 10:46 PM
Well so much for giving the rework the time needed to actually make an intelligent and informed opinion on it. You gave it what, 4 whole hours after it was released... nice one.

Alustar.
05-17-2018, 11:13 PM
Well so much for giving the rework the time needed to actually make an intelligent and informed opinion on it. You gave it what, 4 whole hours after it was released... nice one.
Did we honestly expect anything less from the players on these forums?

Baturai
05-17-2018, 11:18 PM
I sweared to God Once Orochi gets Nerfed again just because some Crap flies cant handle it..
I will once for all Delete this game i dont care about 1000 H Gameplay and all the Efforts ive Put on my main Orochi.
i am currently rep 60 now 32 Orochi. it pisses me off :mad:

NERF PK
NERF CONQ
NERF DAMNED SHAMAN ****
NERF BERS !!
NERF GLAD... START WITH THOSE CANCERS FIRST !!!

Howard_T_J
05-18-2018, 12:17 AM
Oh I can't wait to play Orochi. He'll be rep 50 today. It's so nice that he'll no longer be the slow assassin and more viable than a zone or guard break to get any damage in. Just think of all the global changes over the seasons that Orochi has eaten. All those changes making him harder and harder to play unless you're a pro 🐢. It's orochi's time to shine!

Kelson27
05-18-2018, 01:02 AM
NERF APACHE AND SPARTAN!

INB4 TRENDING!

Can't wait to get home and try out the rework.

Knight_Raime
05-18-2018, 01:29 AM
85% of the problem with For Honor is the players. They are never, and never will be, happy with anything.

For honor will struggle to keep an active and healthy fanbase if their constantly meant with the toxic behavior that people like the OP bring to the table.
it's sad.

Erhanninja
05-18-2018, 02:09 AM
I came here to gauge comments actually. But yeah as expected. Im into like 10-15 games so far and if more than one orochi in the game other team being slaughtered. Im not even kidding its like being in a jungle watching monkeys jumping around

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 02:28 AM
Did we honestly expect anything less from the players on these forums?
There are still a handful of folks on here who do things the unpopular way and go about things rationally. I'll look forward to reading their threads while the forum gets flooded with the predictable and impending tsunami wave of knee jerk "OMG this iz OP! Nerf now or I'll punch my hamster"

CandleInTheDark
05-18-2018, 02:30 AM
There are still a handful of folks on here who do things the unpopular way and go about things rationally. I'll look forward to reading their threads while the forum gets flooded with the predictable and impending tsunami wave of knee jerk "OMG this iz OP! Nerf now or I'll punch my hamster"

Dude what did the hamster do to you?

(Also good point, this is a pretty standard season release day to be honest)

UbiJurassic
05-18-2018, 03:03 AM

Let it be known that hamster abuse is a bannable offense. :mad:

ArchDukeInstinct
05-18-2018, 03:22 AM
Highly exaggerated as per usual on these forums.

RenegadeRasta
05-18-2018, 04:27 AM
For honor will struggle to keep an active and healthy fanbase if their constantly meant with the toxic behavior that people like the OP bring to the table.
it's sad.
OP did not say anything remotely toxic. Are you dumb?

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 04:33 AM
Dude what did the hamster do to you?

(Also good point, this is a pretty standard season release day to be honest)

Let it be known that hamster abuse is a bannable offense. :mad:
It was a metaphorical hamster. No actual hamsters were harmed in the formulation of that statement. The hamster is fine. In fact it's better at this game than me...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d85836b942e032ae05b47a6638eb77e2-c

motherf****r already won his first 100k tournament yesterday and bought out my mortgage so now he owns my house :mad:

TuSkiLLd
05-18-2018, 05:08 AM
NERF APACHE AND SPARTAN!

INB4 TRENDING!

Can't wait to get home and try out the rework.

it's sad.

I like playing for honor but there are a lot of gaming forumns with less toxicity. You are telling me the community is automatically toxic for no reason at all? The balance in the game is a problem? And as long as 85% of the people notices that the game will stay that way like it has been for the longest

Charmzzz
05-18-2018, 07:33 AM
I sweared to God Once Orochi gets Nerfed again just because some Crap flies cant handle it..
I will once for all Delete this game i dont care about 1000 H Gameplay and all the Efforts ive Put on my main Orochi.

NERF PK
NERF CONQ
NERF DAMNED SHAMAN ****
NERF BERS !!

Uhm, PK got hit hard by the nerfbat, you noticed? It's like hitting with a wet noodle now. Her "rework" move (aka Stunning Tap 0.5 cause no stun) deals massive 10 bleed damage which does not give her anything. Much wow! Rest is damage nerfs and bugfixes.

On Conq and Zerker I agree, they are too strong right now. Shaman and Glad are fine imo.

Kelson27
05-18-2018, 08:06 AM
I like playing for honor but there are a lot of gaming forumns with less toxicity. You are telling me the community is automatically toxic for no reason at all? The balance in the game is a problem? And as long as 85% of the people notices that the game will stay that way like it has been for the longest

You are right. I was a bit hasty to jump on the bandwagon. My apologies - toxicity for the sake of toxicity is not a good place to drag forums.

PDXGorechild
05-18-2018, 08:32 AM
Haven't had a chance to get on and try it out yet but I bet it's fine.

You lot do love premature whinge.

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 08:57 AM

NERF PK
NERF CONQ
NERF DAMNED SHAMAN ****
NERF BERS !!

HAHA So funny !

Man Orochi is now unstopable ! No Skills at all are required.. Even a Rep 1 could beat a rep 100 by spaming lights with him now.

Glad, Sham and PK are not as good as him now and far less Cancer ..

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2018, 09:12 AM
I was using him and don't think he's that OP I actually think he needed an unblockableson his storm rush top heavy. We just have to play a different way against him now.

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 09:18 AM
I was using him and don't think he's that OP I actually think he needed an unblockableson his storm rush top heavy. We just have to play a different way against him now.

I agree before saying Op we need to adapt.

But yesterday me and my friend (i am rep 85 and he is 96 with both very good ratios) took Orochi agaisnt each others and it was all about attacking...

Lights are impossible to block almost.. too fast on console.. far too fast.

After 30 duel i was parring some lights but only because i've noticed the direction chain he like. But on the battlefield, with normal reaction time lights are now impossible to block.

I have to try with my Kensei without vanished guard.

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 10:12 AM
Lights are impossible to block almost.. too fast on console.. far too fast.

On PC I already saw guys who can parry it. =)
Orochi now just...counter pick for some heroes. I was absolutly useless against Orochi on my Shinobi. Than I switched for LB and, you know, nothing special. He looks like ant, trying to broke the mountain. I used to dodge with assassins, and so it's just to dangerous with his undodgable top from SR.

Mighty_Mackerel
05-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Yea on Console he can get abit out of hand,Storm Rush into 2-3 quick lights and end it with a zone and hes oomed, turtling and you are just about dead.

Just have to stay calm, he doesn't have any super armor so you can hit him out his storm rush if you have range or time it correctly.

After practicing against an Orochi bot in training I can confirm this. Don't try to parry a Storm Rush unless you like playing the prediction game and don't try to dodge it as the Storm Rush can now be canceled into a guard break, just wait for the Orochi to commit the Storm Rush and then whip out a light attack, it's the safest thing to do at the moment.

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2018, 10:39 AM
My zerker destroys the new roach, the rework has designed him to be aggressive and quick well say hello to my Hyper armour, you keep swinging your sword and were trade damage and see who wins and see who gets interrupted first :), zerker is the counter to roach now.

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 11:01 AM
My zerker destroys the new roach, the rework has designed him to be aggressive and quick well say hello to my Hyper armour, you keep swinging your sword and were trade damage and see who wins and see who gets interrupted first :), zerker is the counter to roach now.

Zerker is the counter to a lot of Char haha

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2018, 12:04 PM
Zerker is the counter to a lot of Char haha

true point XD

HazelrahFirefly
05-18-2018, 12:21 PM
It was a metaphorical hamster. No actual hamsters were harmed in the formulation of that statement. The hamster is fine. In fact it's better at this game than me...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d85836b942e032ae05b47a6638eb77e2-c

motherf****r already won his first 100k tournament yesterday and bought out my mortgage so now he owns my house :mad:

I don't want to be an *** but... that's not a hamster.

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 12:54 PM
I don't want to be an *** but... that's not a hamster.
You mean he's been lying to me all these years!?

Vakris_One
05-18-2018, 01:26 PM
Reason 1: assist fitness!
If you're planning to slim down, it's more effective to change your own exercise and diet rather than rely on a waist physical exercise to do more than to create a smaller sized waist.

Reason 2: the cordons deform the body!
Though the belt really shapes the body, these people never change when they are outfitted. Although you may have heard a frightening tale, or two or one who drawn the bandage too far aside, these are extreme and uncommon cases. If you feel your leggings are too tight, you need to relax your shoelaces unless you find comfort again. Additionally , you can tighten them upward later.
In fact , some of the v?ldigt bra wearers use them to help proper the curved back and decrease back pain because it provides extra support and helps the user create good posture habits.

There are many different styles, colors and materials, do not think twice to buy your corset in CorsetWe (https://www.corsetwe.com/) today!
Best comment of the thread ^

Specialkha
05-18-2018, 01:34 PM

You just need to play against zerket like before patch. Top light, zone and to not let him start his chains.

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 01:47 PM
You just need to play against zerket like before patch. Top light, zone and to not let him start his chains.

Well a good Zerk ppl gonna start his chains out of your range ;)

DrinkinMyStella
05-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Well a good Zerk ppl gonna start his chains out of your range ;)

Exactly and that's how I play.

Specialkha
05-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Just dodge or parry the light in the combo. Or just roll away. The real issue with zerker is its feint game, not the HA.