PDA

View Full Version : Account stats reset

xRocketfishx
05-17-2018, 07:28 PM
What the hell....
After the latest patch I lost all my player performance stats. They have all be reset to 0. K/D/A ratio, time played, win/loss ratio.

This better be a glitch since Iíve played since open beta

HazelrahFirefly
05-17-2018, 07:30 PM
What the hell....
After the latest patch I lost all my player performance stats. They have all be reset to 0. K/D/A ratio, time played, win/loss ratio.

This better be a glitch since Iíve played since open beta

Please go open a ticket, upload all the info. you can including even a video of you have the capability.

DrinkinMyStella
05-17-2018, 07:50 PM
That happened to me as well excerpt for reputation and coins and crates

Madjickal
05-17-2018, 08:32 PM
Same here, how do I open a ticket?

xRocketfishx
05-17-2018, 08:36 PM
Please go open a ticket, upload all the info. you can including even a video of you have the capability.

Lol. I opened a ticket before this post ty. The reason I started this post was for the developers and even support team sees itís wide spread and that I donít need to run through a list of steps they give me to fix it

Frostynuggman84
05-17-2018, 08:45 PM
Same, I'm getting sick of this game. I mean seriously i feel like I work for ubisoft. Have a problem write a ticket, easy right? But I dont want to write 100 tickets because your game gets broken after EVERY patch. Oh and speaking of broken, thanks for breaking this game with the new orochi rework for console players. And one last thing to ***** about, if your ping is over 80, you shouldnt be alowed to play. If you can't afford decent internet you dont need to be playing online. Just saying.

Devils-_-legacy
05-17-2018, 08:48 PM
This is from reddit UbiJurassic I think
Hi everyone, we are aware that some players are experiencing a glitch were their multiplayer statistics seem to have reset. Rest assured, we still have your data and are working on a fix to ensure that it is displayed properly.

Frostynuggman84
05-17-2018, 08:51 PM
Yeah ok ubi, they will fix it and break something else in the process...

UbiJurassic
05-17-2018, 09:00 PM
What the hell....

This better be a glitch since I’ve played since open beta

It's a bug the team is looking into. Your data is still there and we'll be looking to put out a fix asap.

Frostynuggman84
05-17-2018, 09:04 PM
Maybe you guys should consider calling Orkin, a bug infestation like that requires a professional...