PDA

View Full Version : ReRework shinobi plz?

Jacques-Le-Coq
05-17-2018, 02:18 PM
He didn't need the hp buff, all I've ever seen any shino do is spam light, kick, or just sit outside of a gank and throw ranged gbs, that if they succeed usually means insta death. How about either nerf his hp back to pre buff, nerf his kick so people can't exploit the **** out of it, or make it so his ranged gb can be interrupted like with shamans bite.

bannex19
05-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Take hyper armor off the kick imo

SpaceJim12
05-17-2018, 04:01 PM
He didn't need the hp buff, all I've ever seen any shino do is spam light, kick, or just sit outside of a gank and throw ranged gbs

And...what else he can do? I mean, I just started play on Shinobi, but I could tell in many situation you have nothing to do, so you just spam lights or try to be turtle. Why kick have to be nerfed? What is wrong with it?

Take hyper armor off the kick imo

Hmmm, to make it useless? You could remove kick itself then...

Knight_Raime
05-17-2018, 05:31 PM
I would love to see a nerf to his damage and him be less safe in general. But for that to happen he'd need to actually have an offense and his ranged moves would need more utility.

KotoKuraken
05-17-2018, 05:54 PM
And...what else he can do? I mean, I just started play on Shinobi, but I could tell in many situation you have nothing to do, so you just spam lights or try to be turtle. Why kick have to be nerfed? What is wrong with it?

Hmmm, to make it useless? You could remove kick itself then...

The problem with the kick is the hyperarmor that penetrates through everything, and it guarantees a 30 damage heavy. It's a very safe move with a high payoff. Of course, they're not just going to remove the kick altogether, so either that hyperarmor should go or the damage should be nerfed

ONYX_x5
05-17-2018, 06:39 PM
He was designed to be the glass cannon. With certain feats he can be killed in two hits. His ranged gb? Ya, play as him before calling for a Nerf. His deflect is a giant gamble. His recovery is terrible. If you wall splat him he is almost guaranteed done. The double dodge is a tracking device. Since they took double back away he is in serious trouble.
Only thing he has going for him is damage. And his kick for a opener.
With built in feints and unblockable openers being handed out like candy to heros these days you should not worry about him.
Well, in dominion you better worry cause he will snatch one out of your little gank balls PDQ... lol