PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed is to easy!! you disagree?

erakid505
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
ubisoft really need to up the difficulty level of assassins creed because literally once you get the hang of it you can rain down murder on all foes. acb looks epic but i just hope its challenging. like seriously ac1 so easy ac2 not challenging enough. perhaps adding a difficulty setting even if it is normal and harddddd that would bee really good; especially for replay value. it would make you have to think twice about just running in and trying to slaughter the papal guard or sending you new recruits to fight strong enemies. it would jusy make it that much more realistic. enough of ezio being surrounded 15-1 and still killing them all easily soo fake. post back your thoughts on this one feel free! safe.

erakid505
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
ubisoft really need to up the difficulty level of assassins creed because literally once you get the hang of it you can rain down murder on all foes. acb looks epic but i just hope its challenging. like seriously ac1 so easy ac2 not challenging enough. perhaps adding a difficulty setting even if it is normal and harddddd that would bee really good; especially for replay value. it would make you have to think twice about just running in and trying to slaughter the papal guard or sending you new recruits to fight strong enemies. it would jusy make it that much more realistic. enough of ezio being surrounded 15-1 and still killing them all easily soo fake. post back your thoughts on this one feel free! safe.

Nick1021
10-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Most games are now for casuals to be ahead of the competition by selling more games.

Nick1021
10-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh and ac1 is hard. The guards are just stupid. It's like you run around with a megaphone yelling I'M AN ASSASSIN and have with a giant sign on your back saying I'M AN ASSASSIN. AC2 was easy. But when you think about it the guards you are killing are mostly noobs. They never had any sword training and they are scared.

SupraCat
10-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I agree with you. It's too easy, I kinda liked the idea they had there for while before the first AC that one good hit killed you, that oughta keep you on the edge of your seat while fighting :P

Chewitt321
10-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Is it me or do we have this question every single week?
Anyway Ubisoft had to decide between making the game hard(er) and the assassins seem less powerful/ skilled or they would make the game harder but the assassins would come across weaker.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Ac1 the attack system sucked so it seemed hard. Ac2 was fine but should have been harder. Acb is Ac2 but harder, were going up elite PAPAL guards. We gonna kick some *** and get *** kicked.

MT4K
10-27-2010, 07:33 PM
i am looking forward to facing up against the papal guards considering they are supposed to have all the strengths of all the other archetypes with none of the weaknesses http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, hopefully they really will be a challenge to take out a single one of them

JonnyQuickShot
10-27-2010, 08:29 PM
I doubt they will be able to add a new difficulty setting this late in production. Also, a true assassin COULD fight 15 enemies and win. Which is why the Assassins are still around, even though the Templars have a much, MUCH bigger group.

FrankieSatt
10-28-2010, 06:43 AM
If you want a more difficult game, remove Ezio's armor and just use a dagger and his assassin blade's as weapons.

There you go, your own difficulty level.

Really, there is no need to change things in Brotherhood. AC1 and AC2 were plenty hard in some areas.

MT4K
10-28-2010, 07:00 AM
except when you can easily counter/disarm everybody around you, yaknow, like you can already with just using the hidden blades and nothing at all, let alone a dagger :-/

faka-me
10-28-2010, 08:09 AM
why don't we stop making assumptions till we play it. they said that guards can attack at the same time instead of taking turns so you will have to 'strike first, strike fast'

extrememuffin
10-28-2010, 09:14 AM
we should make asking this question a bannable offence. its only been asked 200 times already

kobester03
10-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Want to try something hard in AC2 do the no hitter trophy but bump up the number from 10 to 20 that will take you quite awhile im sure.

cless711
10-28-2010, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faka-me:
why don't we stop making assumptions till we play it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Plus i think the difficulty is fine to be honest.

green_abobo
10-28-2010, 03:10 PM
aside from the constant maddening search for hard to see feathers in obscure places, it is slightly redundant and relatively simple,yes.

LaCava1
10-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Just one little note. The reason Altair and Exio don't die in one realistic shot or anything is because they are being controlled by Desmond. I read somewhere that Altair and Ezio were never actually hit in battle, unless it was shown in a cinematic piece. That's why it's a SYNCHRONIZATION BAR. When Desmond gets hit, he isn't as in-sync with his ancestor, but they won't just die. Fact brought to you by me.