PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den May 17th

CandleInTheDark
05-16-2018, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umBjnCoR0CY

There is no Eric this week so no info dump (at least no info dump I can see, I don't know whose reddit to stalk when he is out of the office :p). Obviously we know the new season starts tomorrow and the new event.

Live we are \m/<(-.-)>\m/ Hero's March starts here.

We have a Luc and a Bio, trying to drag out the beginning because Damien is late. Luc only discovered the new set when he saw last week's stream, he is busy with E3 prep in 25 days. If he says more than that they will be there he is in trouble.

Game is under maintenance.

Conqueror execution problem will be fixed today as will character swap.

Damien is here with a powerpoint ready to go.

They had comments over the tournament rewards, they have heard the feedback and they will look into what they can do.

Seasonal event

They played a trailer, the figures at the centrepiece of the new splash screen are the NPCs named in the roadmap.

Rite of Champions, an event building on the lore behind a great hero of each faction.

Themed atmosphere as with many seasonal events, new music, new faceoff and themed soldiers which they are not showing us.

They are doing competition orders based around being the faction with the most matches complete with heroes from specific factions, first being characters from the knights.

18 contract orders each of which are hero specific. I think they have given their opinion on factionlock with this set of events.

All heroes are useable but not customisable unless purchased like the starter pack, there is a sale on all heroes. Season pass 10,000 down from 15,000, 5,000 from 8,000 for starter edition og heroes.

Revamped champion status starts at season kickoff. Champion status is 30% off during the event. They will have an champion status for each hero with rep 1, xp boost for each hero between 1 and 49.

Limited time cosmetic loot, Radiant Steel outfit and Radiance effect. Legendary weapons, less on the golden theme for players looking for that, simple but well crafted.

They showed us the art for these weapons.

New content, mask outfits: medusa's favour, battle swine, heavenly crane. Apparently battle swine is awesome on highlander.

Next week there is an emote, sword in the stone, it is only iunlockable next week.

As always there is a bundle for the items.

New event game, Carousel of Death, best of three rounds in an arena map, single pick elimination. All of the opposition must be dead, no feats, no gear stats. Only way to get health back is executions. Five seconds is base respawn, additional five seconds per death. There is no execution penalty but the timer only starts counting once the execution is over.

Community contest

Fan art and fanfiction about the heroes of the past, so any of you artists and writers, anything based on the heroes of the event qualifies. There is a document with a hero guide with a specific look for each hero and a description, eg then orochi is described: Ariwara the Orochi was an assassin and a poet, his songs are still sung today. Share creations at #ffherocreations.

And that is a wrap

HazelrahFirefly
05-16-2018, 09:41 PM
Please Valk Rework

I know I'm dreaming.

EvoX.
05-17-2018, 12:44 AM
Hope it's a good season.

Saint Santana
05-17-2018, 05:11 AM
I would like to know if they ever plan on allowing certain characters like Conqueror to have some of Story armor that named characters have? I would like to be able to have a paint pattern like Stone has on his helmet (face part).

DrinkinMehStella
05-17-2018, 10:17 AM
An event got created on playstation by ubi promoting this weeks warriors den and S6 and it mentions, a few new surprises, now we know what were getting from last week but are they insinuating that there is more to come that we don't know? New hero teaser? New game mode Teaser hmm

Armosias
05-17-2018, 01:32 PM
I would like to know if they ever plan on allowing certain characters like Conqueror to have some of Story armor that named characters have? I would like to be able to have a paint pattern like Stone has on his helmet (face part).
It have been stated that story mode characters are not made from the same models as our characters, their customizations, armors and ornaments cannot be brought that easily on our heroes apparently.

SpaceJim12
05-17-2018, 02:05 PM
It have been stated that story mode characters are not made from the same models as our characters, their customizations, armors and ornaments cannot be brought that easily on our heroes apparently.

I believe the main problem here is that they don't have customization at all.=)

SpaceJim12
05-17-2018, 02:06 PM
Maybe I missed some information, but have we already know details about S6 event?

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2018, 03:31 PM
Maybe I missed some information, but have we already know details about S6 event?

There was a roadmap on the last Den https://i.redditmedia.com/7NDjHUCnef1TMKk7nwk419fsLJEojmv-XIEBXEieTuQ.jpg?w=1024& The devs said last week the names weren't new characters but assuming they are part of the event

SpaceJim12
05-17-2018, 03:36 PM
There was a roadmap on the last Den https://i.redditmedia.com/7NDjHUCnef...uQ.jpg?w=1024& The devs said last week the names weren't new characters but assuming they are part of the event

Well, not so much details.=) But only couple hours to wait.

Knight_Raime
05-17-2018, 05:17 PM
I know we haven't had questions answered for quite a bit yet but Could you add one for me into the backlog of questions?

"Is there any chance search parameters are being looked at? I regularly match up with the same person in duels despite how much time between matches."

Daffy_b
05-17-2018, 06:16 PM
Yo, my previous champions status vanished after latest patch. What's up with that?!!

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2018, 06:58 PM
Recap is finished, up late as I had net issues

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2018, 07:01 PM
I know we haven't had questions answered for quite a bit yet but Could you add one for me into the backlog of questions?

"Is there any chance search parameters are being looked at? I regularly match up with the same person in duels despite how much time between matches."

Will add it.

Knight_Raime
05-17-2018, 08:33 PM
Will add it.

thanks Candle~

SpaceJim12
05-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Well, what about today's Warrior's Den?
Or I missed info where devs said that they will skip this week?