PDA

View Full Version : Campaign is still vanilla

Illyrian_King
05-16-2018, 08:21 PM
A few days ago I was really keen on playing all the 18 missions from the campaign again, and I noticed that all of the Heroes are still on the vanilla version.

All the reworks and balance measures didn't apply to the campaign ... will this be fixed?

UbiJurassic
05-16-2018, 10:55 PM
A few days ago I was really keen on playing all the 18 missions from the campaign again, and I noticed that all of the Heroes are still on the vanilla version.

All the reworks and balance measures didn't apply to the campaign ... will this be fixed?

I'm not quite sure, but I can definitely inquire about this, Illyrian. If I hear anything back, I'll get back to this thread and update you. :)

Illyrian_King
05-16-2018, 11:36 PM
I'm not quite sure, but I can definitely inquire about this, Illyrian. If I hear anything back, I'll get back to this thread and update you. :)

Please, that would be great.

It is a bit irritating to play the Heroes in the old style, I am not used to anymore.

It would also be newby friendlier to get them used to the latest version.

CandleInTheDark
05-17-2018, 02:12 AM
Please, that would be great.

It is a bit irritating to play the Heroes in the old style, I am not used to anymore.

It would also be newby friendlier to get them used to the latest version.

I definitely think if it is possible this would be a good thing, the campaign is what is meant to give you the basic grounding, it was why I did it when moving to a new platform and needed then muscle memory, the more updates that come in the more dated campaign gets and the more difference there is for new players to suddenly have to get used to.