PDA

View Full Version : Best wacked-out fan score

xitooner
05-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Post your insane bonuses using this current whacked-out bunker scoring system..... lets show RL what they should have figured out in play testing.....

632 - Sine City w Jackal. Bronze with no faults, but doing a single wheelie from start to finish. :) None of this 'flip-in-one-place-forever' stuff for me! :)

DMac3221
05-16-2018, 05:28 PM
At 5 points/meter I think the wheelie is the biggest bang for the buck. 634 on Bouncy Hills keeping my front tire off the ground as much as I could, crashing twice and taking over 40 seconds to finish. Unlike xitooner, I tried flipping in one place for a while but after a few flips it stopped giving me points so that’s not a good strategy!

YARDFACE
05-16-2018, 08:53 PM
1133 - Rigged Roadway just dragging the bike along the ground.

kamilus26
05-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Sled Loading Bay, Jackal, 10 minutes time limit - 3018 points. My opponent didn't even try to beat it (his score was ~520)...

aghate22
05-18-2018, 09:33 AM
Sled Loading Bay, Jackal, 10 minutes time limit - 3018 points. My opponent didn't even try to beat it (his score was ~520)...

that is insane.. :p
I thought the time limit for tracks was 5 minutes. When did it change to 10? The last I remember spending that much time was long back on 'Metal Mayhem' and I failed on the time limit.

CagBall
05-18-2018, 10:13 AM
that is insane.. :p
I thought the time limit for tracks was 5 minutes. When did it change to 10? The last I remember spending that much time was long back on 'Metal Mayhem' and I failed on the time limit.

It's always been 10 mins/100 faults

kamilus26
05-18-2018, 10:16 AM
Firstly I thought the same (5 minutes), but I've decided to test it - I've entered one random track during pvp match and left my phone. After 15 minutes match was still on, so I've thought there's no time limit at all. But when I tried to beat an opponent on different track, match has ended after 10 minutes. So maybe different track has different time limit?

CaptainStealie
05-18-2018, 10:21 AM
😊👍🏼

link42586
05-19-2018, 06:14 AM
If I land a flip on the back tire (not touching the ground with the front wheel so it doesn't count yet) and ride out of the flip on my backwheel to chain something together before a checkpoint. After I pass the checkpoint still doing A wheelie & after the checkpoint I crash..Everything including the flip I technically landed before the checkpoint didn't count and i'm farther into the track with basically the same points and A fault..It doesn't register the flip until u hit both wheels to the ground but technically I landed A flip successfully before the checkpoint and rode it out trying to double up on points..Basically it's hard to explain but the tricks need to be counted with one wheel hitting somehow as chaining tricks together doesn't really help ur score as if u wreck even after doing a double backflip and try to wheelie out of it that doesn't count if U pass A checkpoint during it & crash after the checkpoint. Even if u did the flip way before the checkpoint. Wish I knew how to save A run on ipad. I'd show what I meant.