PDA

View Full Version : Lightsabers and Valkyrie

frostwolf222
05-16-2018, 04:53 AM
Lightsaber
Do you guys think it would be really cool to have a way to make weapons into lightsabers? I know there are youtube videos that show executions with the lightsabers, but I think it would be really cool to implement this into an effect or something like that!

Valkyrie Feels
I know that Valkyrie (and other heroes who need a buff or a rework) need a buff to catch up to the heroes who are on the A to S tier. Yes, we got disappointed that Peacekeeper got chosen and in reality it seems like a small buff than a "rework". Orochi I am excited for, but not PK. But to those Valk mains, hang on tight because I have a feeling that the Devs will rework Valk. Maybe they didn't showcased it because there is so much to do, but nonetheless hold on to the dream of reaching those ranks!

P.S. If there is a Valkyrie rework bound to happen, please say it!!! The anticipation is KILLING US :) Thanks y'alls.

Armosias
05-16-2018, 08:37 AM
There is an update coming for Valk, it is bound to happen. Now will she get a full rework or just some numbers and chains using her actual kit we don't know.

CandleInTheDark
05-16-2018, 08:44 AM
Yes, we got disappointed that Peacekeeper got chosen

Same question I have asked to everyone else who keeps bringing this up, given the rework allowed needed damage nerfs are you one of those who, if the Peacekeeper is still top of the win charts next time the devs release a state of balance, would ask why they haven't/when they are going to nerf peacekeeper?

Signed someone with nine reps in Valk over two platforms and planning on forty eight more after other 4v4 picks are repped to seven.

DrinkinMehStella
05-16-2018, 12:10 PM
A simple valk balence update won't be enough to bring her up to the new heroes and new rework standards. I think she along side orochi should have been reworked, PK could have heard out for a bit longer.

BTTrinity
05-16-2018, 03:01 PM
They could be in development with Valk, you never know.... They cant speak that much about whats going on internally.... Id much rather them take their time with Valk if it means a quality rework like Kensei's (Or Warden, he probably should get that treatment as well)

Lightsaber's would be fine as long as it was an effect cuz I turn mine off... I think the effects kinda takes away from the atmosphere but thats just me.