PDA

View Full Version : Best lawbringer gear

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Hello,

I am doing lawbringer and rep 11 atm, still i feel that i dont have best gear, but cant get them so far, what is best gear for lawbringer possible atm_ Thank you!

IAmOddGirl
05-15-2018, 07:45 PM
Go with exhaustion recovery as high as you can get it. After that dont be afraid to go out of stamina because in 4v4s Your stamina will come back faster that way. I also have no shame that in 4v4 modes I choose gear that has as much revenge gain as possible and revenge defense. It'll help you survive and kill gankers more often.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-15-2018, 08:17 PM
Go with exhaustion recovery as high as you can get it. After that dont be afraid to go out of stamina because in 4v4s Your stamina will come back faster that way. I also have no shame that in 4v4 modes I choose gear that has as much revenge gain as possible and revenge defense. It'll help you survive and kill gankers more often.

Thank you for your answer, still i am interested in attack/defence values for the gear, like highest available atm?

Mirage6201
05-15-2018, 10:18 PM
I run 0 defense bc defense penetration cancels it out anyways, but stay above zero. I prefer low revenge duration and higher revenge gain. This allows quicker revenge in ganks and more chances to initiate auto parry.