PDA

View Full Version : Instant stamina refill? Is this a feat?

PepsiBeastin
05-15-2018, 03:42 AM
Today I was in dominion and in two separate matches, I had a kensei and a conqueror go from out of stamina to a full stamina far instantly when I guardbroke them with shinobi. Strangely it also made me stumble.

Also I have footage of someone using the character model switch glitch, I'm not sure if it's not allowed or what if I should report him.

BTTrinity
05-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Today I was in dominion and in two separate matches, I had a kensei and a conqueror go from out of stamina to a full stamina far instantly when I guardbroke them with shinobi. Strangely it also made me stumble.

Also I have footage of someone using the character model switch glitch, I'm not sure if it's not allowed or what if I should report him.

I know for certain kensei has a feat that makes him regen stamina FAST..... so maybe the player had a full stam regen build going.

If you do report him (not sure if its allowed either, doubt it is) take it up with support.

DrinkinMehStella
05-15-2018, 03:43 PM
sure it wasn't revenge?

Vakris_One
05-15-2018, 05:13 PM

I've also run into this in Dominion. It seems to be a combination of the tier 1 passive stamina regen feat and maxed out stamina regen gear. I met a Kensei who went out of stamina and then in just 4 seconds he was back up to full again. I had to look back at the footage I recorded because it seemed completely nuts but I could see his stamina bar filling up albeit insanely fast. It seems like some folks have figured out how to use the stam regen feat and maxed stam regen gear together to accomplish this black magic.

I'm not sure how balanced this is, considering that characters with that feat can make a build that is pretty much immune to being OOS for longer than 4 seconds. But this is what happens when you allow gear scores from an RPG into a PvP fighter game so um, ce'est la vie I guess ... \_(ツ)_/

As for the character switch glitch, Ubi removed the character bundles that allowed people to do it but now those players that switched their character models can't return them to normal. Until Ubi manually revert those player's characters back to their original model I don't think they'll be acting on reports.

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-15-2018, 09:13 PM
There is a stamina feat but it's only on Cent.

Alustar.
05-16-2018, 03:42 AM
To my knowledge Kensei and highlander have the feat "fast recovery" which gives them boosted stamina regen, while Centurion has a feat that gives him unlimited stamina for a duration.