PDA

View Full Version : Jade

DevilmanSinner
05-14-2018, 04:14 AM
Been thinking this over since I joined the Space Monkey program a few months back. Not precisely positive how exactly to phrase this but, theories can be wild and speculative:

Jade was created the same way hybrids were, but only with human DNA. The manner in which hybrids are 3D printed using human and animal DNA, Jade was printed using human DNA (no animal DNA at all). She's the first human to be "created" instead of born.

Just my theory. Anyone think this is stupid? Interesting? Possible?

WiwarK9
05-14-2018, 09:17 AM
If you want to say domz dna maybe, but clonage already exist in our world soo...

TOG_Vulcan
05-14-2018, 09:33 AM
There is something mysterious inside Jades DNA that is Beyond human & animal!

Legion-495
05-14-2018, 11:23 AM
Maybe humans are printed too in general?
I do not think Jade would be printed as I think the connection to Dakini would be a bit off.

WiwarK9
05-14-2018, 11:36 AM
Maybe Jade is a clone of Dakini ?

ElPrimordial
05-14-2018, 04:47 PM
It could be but there is a very very small detail in Jade anatomy that make me believe she was born: her belly button.

Kamitto
05-14-2018, 06:00 PM
I think it's a reasonable theory, and would definitely make her origin story more connected to the BGE2 story. To elaborate further, maybe Jade is an attempt at hybridization between humans and some other race — the one that seems to be the true form of the DomZ before they got corrupted into monsters.

Maybe even that process of hybridization was predicated upon some wide scale abuse: the kidnapping, or murder, or enslavement of these beings, or maybe other kinds of experimentation on them, which changed them into DomZ. Man, now I feel like playing the first game again...

Oh, and by the way, cloning does not preclude birth. She could've been synthesized artificially and then placed as a zygote into a human womb. Or…a DomZ womb. O_O

SWalli799
05-14-2018, 09:03 PM
A real nice theory. But in BGE1 the bad guy also mentioned that the DomZ were looking for Jade for centuries. I donít know how this could fit into the theory. Time will show us. At least I hope so ;)

Kamitto
05-15-2018, 06:14 AM
A real nice theory. But in BGE1 the bad guy also mentioned that the DomZ were looking for Jade for centuries. I don’t know how this could fit into the theory. Time will show us. At least I hope so ;)

Because she's all that remains of them, before their "fall", "corruption", or whatever you wanna call it. Her DNA is derived from what they used to be, and want to be again.

I can do this all day. :p

Legion-495
05-15-2018, 11:44 AM
We would really need to know the DomZ story here to be sure.