PDA

View Full Version : PC Assassin'S Creed IV Black Flag Remastered

Sagnik-Singha
05-13-2018, 06:04 PM
Hello Ubisoft, I have a question. And it is not related to my previous thread. But, I know recently Assassin's Creed Rogue was announced with extra additions to the game including , Bayek's Outfit and the exclusive Explorer Pack that was only available for PC players. Is there any chance in the future of having an Assassin's Creed IV - Black Remastered will all promotional items, dlcs, ? Because I would totally purchased something like that in the future if it was ever made possible. I know you guys could make an update for the current PC version . But I know some/majority of people like to have a "complete" edition of an exciting game that can be forever fun and never die. It would be quite exciting to have something like this for Black Flag since it would turn 5 years this year. Again just a feedback of consideration, some ac iv initiates reward are locked .. plzz we fan want ac iv remastered , thanks initiates reward are locked due to coming of ubi club . and main sail was locked which suit all the time black skull sails. or gave us patch update which will include the initiates reward