PDA

View Full Version : C'mon ubisoft.

HighWithEagle
05-13-2018, 05:06 AM
http://xboxclips.com/Engineerislife/06f42eb5-fca5-42c0-ae73-e40c5cdaabd8

First you don't rework the warden, then you kick him while he's down by nerfing his vortex? Seriously?
I also just got head-butted by the Warlord out of my vortex when attempting to cancel my bash into a grab. Wtf.

PepsiBeastin
05-13-2018, 05:47 AM
What are you complaining about? You had no hyper armor at that moment. If you had been a bit faster and had hit him before the grab landed, I bet you wouldn't be saying "that isn't fair for the highlander".

HighWithEagle
05-13-2018, 06:28 AM
What are you complaining about? You had no hyper armor at that moment. If you had been a bit faster and had hit him before the grab landed, I bet you wouldn't be saying "that isn't fair for the highlander".

He blocked my side light after my shoulder bash.

Jacques-Le-Coq
05-13-2018, 08:36 AM
This kinda stuff is really annoying in game, people blocking guaranteed attacks, I once had a shinobi deflect my light after a headbutt. In ganks when teammates hit an opponent after you gb them and then they are able to block your attack because your teammates reset their stance is pretty annoying anyway, but 1v1 and this **** happens. SMH

SpaceJim12
05-14-2018, 09:42 AM
First you don't rework the warden, then you kick him while he's down by nerfing his vortex? Seriously?
I also just got head-butted by the Warlord out of my vortex when attempting to cancel my bash into a grab. Wtf.

Well...I see in this video that Warden held up good. So what a problem?
And HL now just stupidly strong and easy to play, so...
So, what the problem?

DrinkinMehStella
05-14-2018, 10:26 AM
Rather than keep trying for top lights to get the last hit which he was blocking you should have heavy feinted into a zone and most likely won. More to the point you could have been a split second slow on your reaction which is why you might have been blocked after the SB. I really think they need to give warden some HA on is attacks and on his feinted heavies and zone.

Armosias
05-14-2018, 11:02 AM
Light looks delayed on the clip that would explain why it got blocked.

Klingentaenz3r
05-14-2018, 02:43 PM
Could be a bug or latency. It ain't normal. I've never encountered this problem ony my own on my warden so far (PC).

on the Warlord: All kinds of attacks or moves that are fast enough can interrupt the "vortex" when you decide to go for the guard break. Would actually congrat that Warlord for that cheeky answer and his good timing. If you were to go through with the shoulder bash next time you would be the one to hit first. I don't think this is sth out of the ordinary